Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    1 person shouldn't make you hate a franchise. Them being a division rival should be more than enough.
    Being born in the Methodist gives you a soft spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Lets just give the starting C position to DoMeFavors and end the arguments.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Tysons got a better PER and plays better Defense than any Center in the East and plays on the #1 team in the East. If the ASG was tomorrow he would be the starting Center

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Lets just give the starting Corny troll position to DoMeFavors and end the arguments.
    fixed

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Noah!

vCash
    has DMF made a legit point yet? Sorry, not reading through all this

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Did you even need to ask haha? You know the answer to that question... According to her, Brook and Horford should back up Bosh because they are "winning". Meanwhile, the Knicks lead the East lol

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Did you even need to ask haha? You know the answer to that question... According to her, Brook and Horford should back up Bosh because they are "winning". Meanwhile, the Knicks lead the East lol
    gotcha. Well, Chandler is yet again putting up insane leading TS%, and Offensive ratings, while anchoring a top 10 defense. I mean, he is so easily the top center out east, its not even funny.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

Of course not.

vCash
    gotcha. Well, Chandler is yet again putting up insane leading TS%, and Offensive ratings, while anchoring a top 10 defense. I mean, he is so easily the top center out east, its not even funny.
    Thank you for so concisely summing up why TC is a beast. He has been putting up crazy rebounding numbers over the past week as well.

vCash
    Top ten in PER as well if you factor out A Davis who has only played 6 games and Greg smith who plays 13 min a game.

Plus he gives better defense then any Center in the East.

Perfection

vCash
    I cant focus past Marion

vCash
    In today's NBA, elite defense and rebounding mean everything. On top of that, Tyson wastes literally no offensive possessions, and has put up efficiency numbers that are unreal.

On a real level, he is the best center in the NBA, though Dwight is probably better. Statistically, Chandler is the bomb.

vCash
    I would sell my first born to have Chandler next to Love for the next 3 years. Can't say the same of any other center not named Dwight.

vCash
    Nah man.
    According to an expert here you can't be an all-star only dunking the ball and being a defensive C with no offensive game (despite Ben Wallace shattering that stupid notion and Tyson's insane shooting Percentage)

And apparently FG% is a lie because if you get fouled and miss the shot it doesn't affect your overall FG% ( I swear I'm not making this up) so Centers who score away from the Basket are better.

If you have a minute just read the thread, always good for a few laughs.

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast