Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Tyson > Andy V = Brook > Noah
    No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    That's not fair DoMefavors. Tyson was instrumental in that playoff run the Mavs had and was their defensive MVP.

You're right he can't really shoot or post up. He's hit a couple 10 footers this year (he's spoken about keeping the defenses honest and being more aggressive with his shot if he's wide open.) He's also a good free throw shooter year. I can't argue that most of his points come from dunks and putbacks because its true, but his efficiency is so dam incredible that you can't consider him anything less than "average" at worse on the offensive side of the ball.

And his defense is obviously outstanding. When you look at their all around games, on both sides of the ball, I personally give the edge to Tyson.
    Ok he played defense but who made the game winning shots? Terry and Dirk, who carried them on offense and was unstoppable Dirk? Tyson guarded Joel Anthony...not that tough to do.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    82 82 82 games his first 3 years just cause he broke his foot last year he never played an entire season? Whos making more money? Brook Lopez
    What are you saying, we are going by contracts now? Man you are pulling everything out of the hat, you are reaching bro.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    You are so comical, I actually enjoy your posts, makes me laugh. Maybe you should sit next to Brook on the benchsince he is always hurt, and entertain him during games.
    I would love too sit next to the best center in the NBA Brook Lopez, that would be a dream come true.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    I wonder if the great Derek Fisher is polishing his 5 rings since he is one of the best of all time. Tyson should give his ring to Dirk and JET for winning him one.
    are u kidding me right now he was the best part of their team without him no championship for dirk and jet! just give it up dude the guy u wont refer to by name is better than your Center the end!
    you also realize no one on here takes u serious and as much **** as you talk about your team it really makes everyone hate you and your team!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    TC avg the last 10 games 15/11

Brook 19/7

why cant Lopez bound?

weird
    Ill just post it again, not in TC defense but really

the 5 gives you 7 bounds per game

there's a problem

vCash
    I would love too sit next to the best center in the NBA Brook Lopez, that would be a dream come true.
    I'm sure he would love to hear that coming from the only person that believes that.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    The allstar game is terrible anyway. Its a popularity contest, it does not display any value to the team at all. Take into a count that the C position does not exist in the ASG anymore and you are gonna have a front court of Melo-LeBron-Bosh.

That said, Brook's biggest value comes on the offensive side while he plays zero D. Tyson is the reigning DPOY and grabs boards like a MOFO, but his offensive game is throwing it down on the PnR or Oop pass. With D-Will running a PnR and Melo on the outside shooting, there would be a better flow with Tyson IMO. But it doesnt matter. Neither will start, Bosh will. Tyson will probably get the back up spot. Brook will probably be hurt
    It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    Ok he played defense but who made the game winning shots? Terry and Dirk, who carried them on offense and was unstoppable Dirk? Tyson guarded Joel Anthony...not that tough to do.
    How old are you, And one more question are u legally Autistic?

vCash
    I'm sure he would love to hear that coming from the only person that believes that.
    Shaq

vCash
    Shaq
    That's like listening to Barkely.....

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    How old are you, And one more question are u legally Autistic?
    i think its considered ********! autistic kids have more common sense bro trust me my girl works with em and theyre iq is way higher than DumbMother****a's

vCash
    Shaq
    shaq does it for the ratings!!!! smh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    i think its considered ********! autistic kids have more common sense bro trust me my girl works with em and theyre iq is way higher than DumbMother****a's
    yeah i know i was watching how i said it don't need any more bans

vCash
    That's like listening to Barkely.....
    They played in the NBA they know what they are talking about, thats why the NBA coaches who coach in the NBA gave the 2001 bust 2nd team all defense while the media (who know nothing about basketball) gave him DPOY. Just like the coachs will put the real all stars in the game.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast