Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    He isnt an all star, he doesnt play like an All Star. Look at all stars and then look at him. He dunks the ball. He has been on every team in the league he is a defender thats it.
    "Play like an all-star" is a stupid reason to not vote for some one. Defense matters, and acting like it means nothing is silly. He's the best center in the East...and just because he's not flashy offensively doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be an all star.

It's irrelevant, because he'll make it. So I guess there's no point in arguing.

vCash
    Good question. Do you want a Center that plays amazing defense and is a weak offensive player? Or do you want a great offensive player with no value on the defensive end?
    Deal with it

vCash
    Brooks hasn't played enough to be a allstar this year, he will probably be hurt for the allstar game anyways.....

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    "Play like an all-star" is a stupid reason to not vote for some one. Defense matters, and acting like it means nothing is silly. He's the best center in the East...and just because he's not flashy offensively doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be an all star.

It's irrelevant, because he'll make it. So I guess there's no point in arguing.
    Brook Lopez is the best center in the EAST......its not even close. Lopez block shots, shoots, posts up (like a real center). Best Centers in the NBA dont come off the bench for the Bobcats like Tyson or are busts like Chandler.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Neither, Bosh or Varejao.

vCash
    Brook Lopez is the best center in the EAST......its not even close. Lopez block shots, shoots, posts up (like a real center). Best Centers in the NBA dont come off the bench for the Bobcats like Tyson or are busts like Chandler.
    just shut up allready dude u make your self look really stupid with what u say

vCash
    Carmelo and Lebron will take the 2 F spots, so far the last position is up for grabs.

vCash
    Didn't they remove the "Center" position from the All Star voting? If that's the case, I don't think either of them will be starting.

But between the 2 I'd def give the edge to Tyson. Still have to see if Lopez will be in and out of the lineup with injuries this year- having repeated surgeries on your foot when you're a monstrous 7+ footer can be detrimental to one's longevity in this league (even though he's only suffering currently from a sprained ankle).

If he can stay healthy and the Nets can continue to win and stay in the race as a 3rd/4th seed than he might have a shot.

BUt the Knicks are winning more now and Tyson is a major part of that, I'd say he's the best Center in the East right now (and Bosh, if you count him as such.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    just shut up allready dude u make your self look really stupid with what u say
    You gotta admit, he loves his team.......

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Lopez

vCash
    TC avg the last 10 games 15/11

Brook 19/7

why cant Lopez bound?

weird

vCash
    there is no Center spot in the all star game. Bosh-Melo-Lebron will start

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    TC avg the last 10 games 15/11

Brook 19/7

why cant Lopez bound?

weird
    Why cant Tyson stay on a team more than 2 seasons?

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    dmf makes it so hard to root for the nets.

vCash
    Why cant Tyson stay on a team more than 2 seasons?
    Why can't Lopez play a whole season?

Classic DMF.....

Classic wavey......

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast