Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thunder assign Lamb to D league...will he work out in OKC?

The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned Jeremy Lamb and Daniel Orton to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Developmental League, the team announced on Saturday.
    I thought he was going to be a really nice player and fit well on the Rockets, but with OKC in championship mode I dont see them giving rookies any PT to develop their game, id be kinda pissed if I was Lamb about ending up there
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

vCash
    I'd trade for him. Not sure what, but I would.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Someone will trade for him. This kid is a physical specimen and a lights out shooter. Superstar potential.

vCash
    I'd dump him early before his trade value dies in OKC, not saying he's going to be a bad player, but potential and trade value die when you sit on the bench.. I'd try to dump him for a big who's still in their rookie pay scale.

vCash
    D-league doesn't mean he is going anywhere.... He will be a star there and get full playing time instead of 4-5 minutes in garbage time on OKC.

vCash
    Wow. They just lowered his value by saying this

vCash
    Lol Overreacting OKC is not getting rid of him any time soon they just want him to develop people seem to think being in the D league is a bad thing or a slap in the face smh.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Yeah...I think it's cool they're using their D-League team. It seems to slowly becoming a trend. We're seeing more of a farm system style thing than we've seen before.

He's not going to get minutes, so send him down to let him work on his game and get minutes. He's a rookie...there's no reason to just trade him because you don't need him NOW.

You guys are probably overreacting a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Yeah...I think it's cool they're using their D-League team. It seems to slowly becoming a trend. We're seeing more of a farm system style thing than we've seen before.

He's not going to get minutes, so send him down to let him work on his game and get minutes. He's a rookie...there's no reason to just trade him because you don't need him NOW.

this

2012 allstar

vCash
    It makes sense to get him some seasoning. I'd expect a bigger role for him next year especially if Kevin Martin doesn't re-sign. If they wanted to do a trade though, I'd be happy to see Derrick Williams sent their way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post

This

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    i'd give up anyone on the Raptors but Ed Davis, Terrence Ross, JVal, Lowry for Lamb lol gotta start rebuilding somehow.

vCash
    Ruin all his chances of getting Rookie of the Year, smh. I hate that the Rockets had to parts ways with the young guy

vCash
    I think this is a good choice...as long as they cater to his ego as is necessary for nba players
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.