Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Alan Ashby to the Astros?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle6615522/

This would really suck if he left. Hopefully we can hang on to him....

vCash
    It would suck losing him but it is understandable if he wanted to work closer to home. Hopefully with the team starting to get really good, we can get a really good replacement IF Ashby leaves.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind if he left. Don't really care either way. Then again we haven't had anyone good since Schulman left.

vCash
    It would be a loss if it meant more Zaun. I do like when Ashby shows up on Sportsnet as I don't listen to the radio that often. I wish they'd do that because he's much better than Buck/Tabler or anybody else they have.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    It would be a loss if it meant more Zaun. I do like when Ashby shows up on Sportsnet as I don't listen to the radio that often. I wish they'd do that because he's much better than Buck/Tabler or anybody else they have.
    Wow I didn't even think about it from that angle. Zaun is downright awful. He's Zaun Cherry. Buck needs to be medicated and I don't think Tabler has gone more than one inning without mentioning how strong a guys wrists,arms, or legs are. The guy can't hit but his wrists are strooooooong.

vCash
    we are recruiting so much talent we should upgrade our broadcasting team. Buck and pat make me laugh every time I see them so not them.

Pats pre on air smile he puts on has been the background on my phone for as long as i can remember

Ashby was good i hope we dont lose him, but Campbell ruins my day usually. Zaun im indifferent about. Sometimes I like the former player perspective but we should get a better player than Zaun. How about Delgado!

vCash
    I'm voting, hayhurst! He's very articulate and knowledgeable. I like his insights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Wow I didn't even think about it from that angle. Zaun is downright awful. He's Zaun Cherry. Buck needs to be medicated and I don't think Tabler has gone more than one inning without mentioning how strong a guys wrists,arms, or legs are. The guy can't hit but his wrists are strooooooong.
    "that guys an athlete"
    -pat tabler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I'm voting, hayhurst! He's very articulate and knowledgeable. I like his insights.
    as long as zaun doesn't do any play-by-play....gawd.....if he does...imma go nuts!
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 12-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    please no.. guy is actually as bad as Zaun

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    With this improved squad let's recruit Shulman back and move Buck to colour commentary . Tabby can work with Jerry on the radio, or we can just replace him too.

vCash
    Not a fan of Ashby, he puts me to sleep.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    He seems articulate but if you listen to what he's actually saying, you'd realize he's borderline ********.

vCash
    I don't care if he goes, I find Ashby as negative as Zaun he maybe smarther though

vCash
    Oh GREAT!

Get ready for more BUCK BLUNDERS!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast