Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

I want Sam Mitchell Back

Why did we ever fire him??? Cause Colangelo thought Jermaine O'Neal would win us a championship?

Truth is, he's been the best coach we've had in recent memory. When given some talent, he could actually light a fire under our players' *****, and publicly call out, ridicule, and yell at players for playing like crap.

What Sam Mitchell would do: Hey Bargnani, don't want to play defense? SIT YO AZZ DOWN ON THE BENCH.

What Triano and Casey would do: Hey Bargnani, don't want to play defense? I'll leave you in during crunch time so you can launch 3 point bricks and grab zero rebounds! LOL!

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash

I want Sam Mitchell Back

Sam Mitchell is a lot like Casey. A coach that lacks Xs and Os.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    ewwww whats wrong with you

vCash
    If my memory served me right, Sam was not an X's and O's coach. His rotation was also not that good either. Yes he is an accountability guy but he is to the extreme sometimes and players with egos will eventually tune him out.

I am not surprised that until now, nobody had the inclination to hire him as the head coach of their team.

I say...no to the Smitch.

If Carlisle is eventually available which I doubt because Cuban is so attached to that guy(obviously with the only ring that he ever got), I think he is the right guy for this team.

Second is Jeff Van Gundy

Third is Sloan.

Pipe dream would be the Zen and Pop.

vCash

I want Sam Mitchell Back

If I'm a gm, I do everything possible to get Sloan to coach this team.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    this is just over reaction to us being 4 and whatevs alot of losses, and the jays getting gibbins back so now people are going to want mitchell back. i personally don think mitchell was that important to the division title

you know who the key to that team was jorge garbajosa, we were never able to replace what he brought after he got injured
    Blue Jays 2013 world champs, just watch

vCash
    Yeah, its Garbo's "I'll smoke in the coaches office at halftime" mentality that I would rather have back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    If my memory served me right, Sam was not an X's and O's coach. His rotation was also not that good either. Yes he is an accountability guy but he is to the extreme sometimes and players with egos will eventually tune him out.

I am not surprised that until now, nobody had the inclination to hire him as the head coach of their team.

If Carlisle is eventually available which I doubt because Cuban is so attached to that guy(obviously with the only ring that he ever got), I think he is the right guy for this team.

Second is Jeff Van Gundy

Third is Sloan.

None of those coaches would even think of coming here unless we offered them a $50 million 5 year contract.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    None of those coaches would even think of coming here unless we offered them a $50 million 5 year contract.
    With Rogers paying the bills now, I have high hopes .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Just think that 40% of that money could have come from Fields contract lol

vCash
    "Just throw it into Bosh."

- Sam Mitchell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post

Second is Jeff Van Gundy

Third is Sloan.

Carlise isn't an X and O coach either. He'll have the same stubborn rotations as Casey. Guess who taught Casey that?

JVG and Sloan aren't coming here.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    hes better than Casey but he wouldnt change much ... hes not a great coach either.... we need an actual coach.. ones who knows what they are doing on bith sides of the ball AND will light a fire under players *****
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    but honestly what coach is going to want to come here now -.-
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Meh just pick up whoever has been with Pop the longest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast