Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    I'm not even playing, and i'm a big fan of Jimmer.

vCash
    #3tothehead

slam the mic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    #3tothehead

slam the mic
    #shumpswag
    #knickstape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    We drafted him for defense. Woody will fit him into the offense the same way Brewer has fit into the offense.
    Exactly, hope hes workin on his 3 ball

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Exactly, hope hes workin on his 3 ball
    Damn she's so hot in your sig.. Almost makes Christopher Nolan movies watchable.

vCash
    Damn she's so hot in your sig.. Almost makes Christopher Nolan movies watchable.
    just watched Inception

#MarionCotillard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I've watched him, I've seen him take more shots than Melo in a game, he's very good defensively, but he just thinks he's much better than he is on offense... Which takes away from his overall value.. I didn't say he's a bad defender, her reminds me of a smaller Doug Christie, but shoots more lol.
    Knicks weren't really televised much nationally last year, but I'm sure this "he shoots more than Melo" talk is from that game televised nationally on TNT last year where Shump had like 15 shot attempts in the 1st half and the whole TNT cast was dogging him for that. That was an anomaly, and for any knick fan, mind boggling to see. Also was VERY early last season when the team was experimenting with who the primary ball handler should be on the team/PG at the helm.

Look his stats up in game logs, Shumpert has not taken more shots than Melo in a game ever, except possibly that one anomalous performance that was very early in the year.

As the season went along, he became incredibly more judicious with his shot selection and actually began to utilize his speed and athleticism more and drove to the lane more frequently. His basketball IQ leads me to believe he'll continue to improve in efficiency offensively.

The team this year has more veterans on it and we've filled the PG slots up nicely to allow Iman to go back into his more comfortable position as a wing player.

You speak of him like he's a scrub. Dude was 1st team ALL NBA rookie last year and he's going to evolve into a helluva defensive player. He's infinitely better than the majority of the players on your roster at Sactown, including that bust of a pick in Jimmer.

I liken his game to Tony Allen, except Shumpert should be much more competent offensively than Allen (whose rudimentary at best.)
    Last edited by Dankster; 12-08-2012 at 05:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    Knicks weren't really televised much nationally last year, but I'm sure this "he shoots more than Melo" talk is from that game televised nationally on TNT last year where Shump had like 15 shot attempts in the 1st half and the whole TNT cast was dogging him for that. That was an anomaly, and for any knick fan, mind boggling to see. Also was VERY early last season when the team was experimenting with who the primary ball handler should be on the team/PG at the helm.

Look his stats up in game logs, Shumpert has not taken more shots than Melo in a game ever, except possibly that one anomalous performance that was very early in the year.

As the season went along, he became incredibly more judicious with his shot selection and actually began to utilize his speed and athleticism more and drove to the lane more frequently. His basketball IQ leads me to believe he'll continue to improve in efficiency offensively.

The team this year has more veterans on it and we've filled the PG slots up nicely to allow Iman to go back into his more comfortable position as a wing player.

You speak of him like he's a scrub. Dude was 1st team ALL NBA rookie last year and he's going to evolve into a helluva defensive player. He's infinitely better than the majority of the players on your roster at Sactown, including that bust of a pick in Jimmer.

I liken his game to Tony Allen, except Shumpert should be much more competent offensively than Allen (whose rudimentary at best.)
    LOL. You did him dirty at the end. Well done, mate.

vCash
    wow that was dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Hahah so hot!

You didnt like Inception im guessing?

Perfection

vCash
    that boy needs to get back on the court already!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He posted a per under the league average at 10.8, posted negative offensive WS and shoots the ball a surprising amount of times for being so poor at shooting, especially the 3 ball... It is a fact that he isn't a very good NBA, and appears to be a pretty good rapper. I was simply giving him career advice..

Facts bro.
    Ive been around basketball for a long time and have come across some pretty terrible, irrational, and incredibly absurd statements. But you calling Shumpert a scrub is by far the WORST I've ever heard. You, sir are a product of total delusion and have completely lost touch with reality.

You do know the he's widely considered to be one of the best defenders in the NBA right? Even Lebron James agrees.

FACTS bro

vCash
    Did anyone catch the part when Shump said "When I get back its Murder"?

Lol, I love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post

how dare he talk about my favorite player like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    PER of 10.8, he said...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast