Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I'd throw his offensive stats out the window if he didn't shoot the ball over 9 times a game and turn it over 2 times a game... He turns the ball over more than he steals it, and as great of a defender as he is, he shouldn't be averaging near 4 fouls a game..

So no.. I won't throw out his offensive numbers, if he shot the ball half as many times than I might, but the fact is he shoots it a substantial amount of times a game for someone who is bad at that end of the court.
    under which coach brother, hes not a point guard, when he handles the ball yes you are right, dont dissolve his talent because he was used wrong

Did you ever watch the kid or are we arguing over a stat line?

then I dont blame you

vCash
    dank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Its scary to think of the damage Shump can do on a defensive minded team..
    No doubt

That high top fade is good for at least .09 blocks per

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    under which coach brother, hes not a point guard, when he handles the ball yes you are right, dont dissolve his talent because he was used wrong

Did you ever watch the kid or are we arguing over a stat line?

then I dont blame you
    I've watched him, I've seen him take more shots than Melo in a game, he's very good defensively, but he just thinks he's much better than he is on offense... Which takes away from his overall value.. I didn't say he's a bad defender, her reminds me of a smaller Doug Christie, but shoots more lol.

vCash
    dont the knicks have their own thread?

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 20 Yards: 353 TD: 3

vCash
    I've watched him, I've seen him take more shots than Melo in a game, he's very good defensively, but he just thinks he's much better than he is on offense... Which takes away from his overall value.. I didn't say he's a bad defender, her reminds me of a smaller Doug Christie, but shoots more lol.
    i don't understand, do you think the Shumpert you saw last year will be the Shumpert you see when he returns, or 3 years from now? What are you talking?

vCash
    i don't understand, do you think the Shumpert you saw last year will be the Shumpert you see when he returns, or 3 years from now? What are you talking?
    If he doesn't change his shot selection a whole hell of a lot than yes.

vCash
    your talking obviously last year during Mike D and I cant argue

dont worry me and you can discuss once he returns bro

under Woody hes a different animal trust this, join the KYK forum when he returns and we will discuss further

by the way hope you kick the blazers *** tomorrow

vCash
    He should retire as a basketball and be a rapper, because he's a scrub in the NBA
    Really man? You do realize he was asked to play out of position for much of the season right? Hes a 2 guard, not a point guard in a Mike D'antoni system.

His shooting could use work but he already plays elite defense and is very explosive. He will get better if he can come back healthy from his ACL tear

Perfection

vCash
    your talking obviously last year during Mike D and I cant argue

dont worry me and you can discuss once he returns bro

under Woody hes a different animal trust this, join the KYK forum when he returns and we will discuss further

We're probably going to lose, Our guards suck at defense and Lillard is going to probably tear that *** up.

vCash
    If he doesn't change his shot selection a whole hell of a lot than yes.
    You seem to have ignored my previous posts. Shumpert was thrown into a meatgrinder in many ways last year.

Your posts show lack of perspective. If i came in as an outsider and read your posts on Shumpert, all i would gather is that one time you saw him take more shots than 'Melo, and that he had a poor year shooting the ball. Thats not going to cut it and certainly doesn't back up your statement on Shumpmaster being a "scrub".

vCash

You need to hand me the peace pipe cause this kid has me wishing for a bomb threat in arco, and the imminent relocation of the Kings to Montreal.

vCash
    You seem to have ignored my previous posts. Shumpert was thrown into a meatgrinder in many ways last year.

Your posts show lack of perspective. If i came in as an outsider and read your posts on Shumpert, all i would gather is that one time you saw him take more shots than 'Melo, and that he had a poor year shooting the ball. Thats not going to cut it and certainly doesn't back up your statement on Shumpmaster being a "scrub".
    THIS.

There was 1 game on National television last year that he went like 3-23 or something terrible and now everyone points to that game.

He played Elite defense as a rookie, you can always work on your offensive game but the Defense is already there.

Perfection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    THIS.

There was 1 game on National television last year that he went like 3-23 or something terrible and now everyone points to that game.

He played Elite defense as a rookie, you can always work on your offensive game but the Defense is already there.
    We drafted him for defense. Woody will fit him into the offense the same way Brewer has fit into the offense.

vCash
    You need to hand me the peace pipe cause this kid has me wishing for a bomb threat in arco, and the imminent relocation of the Kings to Montreal.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast