Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    awesome song
    fixed

vCash
    He should retire as a basketball and be a rapper, because he's a scrub in the NBA

vCash
    Forum de la Knicks

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I bet Gram would of done a better job... Knicks should of hired him.

vCash
    I didn't know he was gonna spit it like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He should retire as a basketball and be a rapper, because he's a scrub in the NBA
    facts bro

rhetoric is the norm be different

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    facts bro

rhetoric is the norm be different
    He posted a per under the league average at 10.8, posted negative offensive WS and shoots the ball a surprising amount of times for being so poor at shooting, especially the 3 ball... It is a fact that he isn't a very good NBA, and appears to be a pretty good rapper. I was simply giving him career advice..

Facts bro.

vCash
    He posted a per under the league average at 10.8, posted negative offensive WS and shoots the ball a surprising amount of times for being so poor at shooting, especially the 3 ball... It is a fact that he isn't a very good NBA, and appears to be a pretty good rapper. I was simply giving him career advice..

Facts bro.
    Shumpert was already gaining the reputation of an elite on-ball defender by the time he went down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Shumpert was already gaining the reputation of an elite on-ball defender by the time he went down.
    He is very good defensively, to bad he's actually taking away wins while on the offensive end. It's probably comforting for other teams coaches to watch Shump chuck up shots that hardly go in.

vCash

Facts bro.
    Lets reign this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn

focus on what he is and not what hes not...

really bro
    Last edited by Jesse2272; 12-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.

vCash
    He is very good defensively, to bad he's actually taking away wins while on the offensive end. It's probably comforting for other teams coaches to watch Shump chuck up shots that hardly go in.
    He's not a bad player at all. I don't know where you're getting that from. I haven't looked at the numbers but overall he had a very promising rookie campaign. We were shattered when he went down.

vCash
    Lets rain this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn

focus on what he is and not what hes not...
    Its scary to think of the damage Shump can do on a defensive minded team..

vCash
    Lets rain this in under Woody not Mike D, throw that out the window, wouldn't you do the same, he is not an offensive player throw those stats out, were does his true value lie, school me, im here to learn
    I'd throw his offensive stats out the window if he didn't shoot the ball over 9 times a game and turn it over 2 times a game... He turns the ball over more than he steals it, and as great of a defender as he is, he shouldn't be averaging near 4 fouls a game..

So no.. I won't throw out his offensive numbers, if he shot the ball half as many times than I might, but the fact is he shoots it a substantial amount of times a game for someone who is bad at that end of the court.

vCash
    I'd throw his offensive stats out the window if he didn't shoot the ball over 9 times a game and turn it over 2 times a game... He turns the ball over more than he steals it, and as great of a defender as he is, he shouldn't be averaging near 4 fouls a game..

So no.. I won't throw out his offensive numbers, if he shot the ball half as many times than I might, but the fact is he shoots it a substantial amount of times a game for someone who is bad at that end of the court.
    You must be unfamiliar with the trainwreck that was the Knicks roster last year. Shump was playing PG during a lot of stretches. Now that we have three solid PGs, he will be out on the wing where he belongs. I wouldn't worry about his stats. It isn't like he's going to be an allstar or something. Bruce Bowen never had a high PER.

vCash
    lol Sacramento

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast