Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ric Bucher:Why Kevin Durant and Russ Westbrook were fired up to play Kobe.

http://sulia.com/channel/basketball/...source=twitter

Why Kevin Durant and Russ Westbrook were, and will be, fired up every time they play Kobe Bryant and the Lakers this season: source says the Black Mamba talked relentless smack during the Olympics that the Thunder stars weren't going back to the Finals after the Lakers acquired Steve Nash and then added Dwight Howard right before the U.S. played Spain for the gold medal. Kobe also made a point of guarding Westbrook during practices and pumping him up, the theory being that he wanted to incite Russ to bump heads with KD over who the team's best player is. (If you think that's too conspiratorial to be real, you don't know Kobe.) KD, in particular, got tired of hearing him. For what it's worth: KD and Westbrook's combined 69 points is the highest single-game total they've posted this season.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    lol yeah they were pissed off at kobe.

weird that lebron or wade didnt brag, thats why westbrook and durant kept saying lebron was a humble champion, and i was wondering why the hell are they even talkin about it? i guess now we know cos other players were bragging lol

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    aha what a desperate old fool kobe is

vCash
    they can have these wins, I just want the 4 in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Kobe also made a point of guarding Westbrook during practices and pumping him up, the theory being that he wanted to incite Russ to bump heads with KD over who the team's best player is. (If you think that's too conspiratorial to be real, you don't know Kobe.)
    thats reaching imo lol i disagree.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Well if anyone knows what it takes to get 2 stars on the same fighting to hurt the team, it's Kobe.

vCash
    Man, Kobe is probably the only one on 2012 USA team that had the skills and the tough personality to be on the 92 Dream Team. Those guys were known to talk trash. As skillful as they are, Russ, Bron and KD wouldn't have survived one practice with the 92 fellas. They probably would have got butt hurt after the first 15 minutes. If today's superstars don't feel like they're being loved or cuddled by their peers, the media, the front office of their team and their fans, they're going to cry like little *****es.

vCash
    This is why I love Kobe the guy is a genius. If he can get them to go at each other or to go one on one everytime they touch the ball it might just give the lakers the edge they need to slide past the thunder to the championship. Kobe is nearing the end of career and he is going all out to insure he gets atleast one more shot at the championship, and I for one don't blame him at all. Man I'm a miss this dude when he hangs up the gym shoes and calls its quits; he is truly a last of a dying breed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw View Post
    Well if anyone knows what it takes to get 2 stars on the same fighting to hurt the team, it's Kobe.
    lol, the irony isn't lost on me either, brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Man, Kobe is probably the only one on 2012 USA team that had the skills and the tough personality to be on the 92 Dream Team. Those guys were known to talk trash. As skillful as they are, Russ, Bron and KD wouldn't have survived one practice with the 92 fellas. They probably would have got butt hurt after the first 15 minutes. If today's superstars don't feel like they're being loved or cuddled by their peers, the media, the front office of their team and their fans, they're going to cry like little *****es.
    lol yeah right .. lol @ survive it really isn't that serious there was college kid in that team for gods sake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Trill View Post
    This is why I love Kobe the guy is a genius. If he can get them to go at each other or to go one on one everytime they touch the ball it might just give the lakers the edge they need to slide past the thunder to the championship. Kobe is nearing the end of career and he is going all out to insure he gets atleast one more shot at the championship, and I for one don't blame him at all. Man I'm a miss this dude when he hangs up the gym shoes and calls its quits; he is truly a last of a dying breed.
    this is so hilarious you actually think that would work? never knew kd and westbrook were teenage school girls lol its not genius at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    they can have these wins, I just want the 4 in the playoffs.
    This! I did kinda want them to win yesterday though haha

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    this is so hilarious you actually think that would work? never knew kd and westbrook were teenage school girls lol its not genius at all.
    Considering the fact that they're so young, and especially Westbrook is a known nut-case, it's not too far-fetched to think that he'd have a hard time with the 92 team. The game was far more physical back then and I'd think that both would have a hard time adjusting to that stuff. Durant struggles mightily when he's bodied up. Although I'd like to body him up, if ya know what I mean. But yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    lol yeah right .. lol @ survive it really isn't that serious there was college kid in that team for gods sake.
    Who didn't really do much on that time. He was just in there because that was the rule
    PSD NBA Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets

McGrady-Hill-Pierce-Jamison-Smith
    Alston-Finley-Pietrus-Mercer-Maggette-Ostertag-Bradley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Considering the fact that they're so young, and especially Westbrook is a known nut-case, it's not too far-fetched to think that he'd have a hard time with the 92 team. The game was far more physical back then and I'd think that both would have a hard time adjusting to that stuff. Durant struggles mightily when he's bodied up. Although I'd like to body him up, if ya know what I mean. But yeah.
    was talking about kobe turning durant and westbrook against eachother.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast