Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 145 of 145
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    I have a feeling Bynum just doesn't want to play with the 76ers

    I mean hurting himself "bowling" ?

    Bynum doesn't talk to media and 76ers dont answer questions about Bynum like he's not on the team
    I hope they don't have to pay him his salary if he's not going to play.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,247
    vCash
    1500
    The only playoff teams Bynum can sign with are Mavs, Hawks, and 76ers

    Unless Bynum takes max on a lottery team

    But I honestly don't see a lottery team spending most of their cap on him when they won't be going anywhere



    @TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    sa tx
    Posts
    7,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    The only playoff teams Bynum can sign with are Mavs, Hawks, and 76ers

    Unless Bynum takes max on a lottery team

    But I honestly don't see a lottery team spending most of their cap on him when they won't be going anywhere
    cough cough spurs
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    If Bynum leaves they basically traded Vic, Harkless, Iggu, and first round picks for Jason Richardson.

    He just has to get healthy by the time the playoffs are starting. Sixers know they will be in, they just need to be fully healthy.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 12-09-2012 at 01:28 AM.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    The only playoff teams Bynum can sign with are Mavs, Hawks, and 76ers

    Unless Bynum takes max on a lottery team

    But I honestly don't see a lottery team spending most of their cap on him when they won't be going anywhere
    Yea as of right now... It's not that hard for teams to clear cap
    [

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Remember that you guys used your amnesty though. That might be one expensive buyout if his knees don't get better. I hope they do though, I like Bynum.
    You cant amnesty a player that was not on your roster at the start of the Newest CBA anyways, if I recall correctly. So that wouldnt matter anyways


    Perfection

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    You cant amnesty a player that was not on your roster at the start of the Newest CBA anyways, if I recall correctly. So that wouldnt matter anyways
    Ah, is that who it works? Either way they already used it on Haywood so it doesn't matter. Whoever signs Bynum is in for a risk. When healthy he's a beast, but now both his knees are messed.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Ah, is that who it works? Either way they already used it on Haywood so it doesn't matter. Whoever signs Bynum is in for a risk. When healthy he's a beast, but now both his knees are messed.
    Yes sir!


    Perfection

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    452
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    I honestly rather have Bynum than Dwight

    Bynum makes free throws and is way more serious than goofy Howard

    And Dwight is staying in LA anyways

    Do not want Dwight. Pay OJ, lets sign bynum


    Mayo/Dirk/Bynum


    3 headed monster coming at you


    OJ Mayo 40 points 8 rebounds vs James Harden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6DCFAfuDo

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    Do not want Dwight. Pay OJ, lets sign bynum


    Mayo/Dirk/Bynum


    3 headed monster coming at you
    so you're gonna overpay a guy who is pretty much guaranteed to get injured lol i mean if you can get him for cheap i guess thats okay.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •