Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 690
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,608
    vCash
    1500
    They better win tonight. They need to. They can't let their foot off the gas and the Bulls aren't that good. Even without Melo.

    The Knicks need to rack up as many early season wins as possible. It just has to be that way.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    5,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I mean, this is a different 'Melo though... And he could revert back to his old ways. I thought he would after the Memphis game and i was wrong.
    This is not the same Melo. I was hard on Melo last season rightfully so IMO. Everyone was giving him a pass. But he's showed up hungry this year, this is the Melo I wanted to see. When you set the bar higher that's when your at your best. Were seeing that with Melo this season.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,834
    vCash
    10710
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I'm worried about this game. The Bulls are no joke and we're coming off a huge high from that Miami win...
    You are wildin right now. They are on a back to back.. Plus Felton will toast Hinrich.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,981
    vCash
    1500
    Hey, this is an important game for several reasons.

    A win would match our longest win streak of the season at 6 games. It would also make this a 3-0 successful road trip.... a win would keep our loss record at 4 same with the elite teams....SA ,OKC.

    Last road game before we head home for two weeks...which could put us in the 20 win column before X-Mas.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 12-08-2012 at 03:34 PM.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    776
    vCash
    1500
    The top 10 knicks of all time is simple. THE CURRENT 10 that will lead US to GLORY this year in over 30+ years. WE ARE THAT HUNGRY!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Hey, this is an important game for several reasons.

    A win would match our longest win streak of the season at 6 games. It would also make this a 3-0 successful road trip.... a win would keep our loss record at 4 same with the elite teams....SA ,OKC.

    Last road game before we head home for two weeks...which could put us in the 20 win column before X-Mas.
    Please Santa ive been kinda good all year


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,834
    vCash
    1500
    Been busy so I havent been on the forum but maaaan is it good to see my crew here.... Chi bout to get this work, all first verse.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA



    Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

    If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

    ((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    5,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    You are wildin right now. They are on a back to back.. Plus Felton will toast Hinrich.
    Hinrich is actually known as a good defender. Hopefully there tired from a back to back.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Hinrich is actually known as a good defender. Hopefully there tired from a back to back.
    he didn't look that way against the Piston back court last night, they ate him up.



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    he didn't look that way against the Piston back court last night, they ate him up.
    The front court is our focus, trust you Woody

    our backcourt will dominate


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,722
    vCash
    1500
    Don't get cocky people, the Bulls are not that bad. If the Bobcats almost beat us with Melo, we could certainly lose to the Bulls without him. With that said, I expect to win but I don't see it as a 100% sure thing. This is the NBA.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Hey ChiTown, YOU GON' LEARN TODAY.

    ^ I stole this from a poster who used this comment in the Heat thread. I love it.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10,079
    vCash
    1500
    If you look at their team stats, Chicago wins games by disrupting the other teams offense and outrebounding them. Because we don't turn the ball over and take quality shots, it will be an uphill battle for Chicago to beat us. If we start playing into their defense and get iso-happy. We will probably lose.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    This is not the same Melo. I was hard on Melo last season rightfully so IMO. Everyone was giving him a pass. But he's showed up hungry this year, this is the Melo I wanted to see. When you set the bar higher that's when your at your best. Were seeing that with Melo this season.
    This. Last year's Melo is a pale shadow of THIS year's Melo.

    This is what many of us THOUGHT Melo could be so many years ago when he signed with Denver.

    Hopefully this is the Melo we see for the remainder of his stint with the Knicks.

    If Melo keeps playing Defense and keeps passing intelligently, I CAN see him being rated in the most elite echelons of players by a lot more people. Last year's Melo, let alone Denver Melo wasn't even close to what we're seeing today.

    As for his calls, I think it will take time. Reputation (just see MWP) and whining to Refs has hurt him I think when it comes to calls. And it doesn't help that this year the League is letting more contact in general go.

    Hopefully the calls will come more as the season plays out.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    317
    vCash
    1500
    im expecting a big game from noah

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •