Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 676 to 690 of 690
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,589
    vCash
    1500
    Felton is taking YOLO too seriously.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    1500
    I think we play much better tonight, I hope so because I'm going. Nuggets are not a good defensive team, we can get the shots we want and the pick and roll will be there. Everyone on our team is going to look way better offensively, book it. We just need to stop their high powered offense and keep Faried from getting 15-20 boards. Gallo and Lawson have been pretty shaky this season, but we still can't let them go off.

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,813
    vCash
    1500
    Felton took 30 shots yesterday, wow.

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,330
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Felton took 30 shots yesterday, wow.
    No Melo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmh1Z3Em-Ok

    Favorite song all time

    Hey hey what can i do


  5. #680
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,330
    vCash
    1500
    Beers staring at me again, need my game thread Jerz


  6. #681
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,403
    vCash
    1500
    seriously once amare returns we gonna be so much better, we just dont have a #1 option without melo but once we got amarea and melo with this ball movement we should be scoring 100+ per game

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,856
    vCash
    1500
    The Bulls played a good game. Their rotation defense was good and their energy level was high on a B2B.

    A good old fashion defensive battle.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    The Bulls played a good game. Their rotation defense was good and their energy level was high on a B2B.

    A good old fashion defensive battle.
    Bulls had little rotation, all they did was push all their guys to the top of the key and played man, so that we couldnt take any 3 pt shots. Since there was no Melo and we have no post game, it worked. The just let Felton shoot long range jumpers off the pick and roll all night. Game is dramatically different with Melo and also Amare in the game, they would not be able to get away with that, thats why the game result was irrelevent to me. Watch next week when we play them with Melo in the game.

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Bulls had little rotation, all they did was push all their guys to the top of the key and played man, so that we couldnt take any 3 pt shots. Since there was no Melo and we have no post game, it worked. The just let Felton shoot long range jumpers off the pick and roll all night. Game is dramatically different with Melo and also Amare in the game, they would not be able to get away with that, thats why the game result was irrelevent to me. Watch next week when we play them with Melo in the game.
    They actually did the opposite. They didn't allow Felton to step into 3s off the screen and they stayed home on the shooters in the corner. They stopped the pick and roll with no help from the guys on our shooters, they stopped it with two guys which allowed them to stay home everywhere else and forced Felton to try and create in the lane over Noah.

    Those types of game you need a guy like Melo to make them pay for that type of defense, and force them to double team off the shooters.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    22,742
    vCash
    1500
    Raymond Felton, after Bulls prodded him into a 9-for-30 night: “They took my three away off the screen and roll, made sure I went off the screen and had to attack the big. That’s why I took so many shots tonight. I normally don’t take that many shots at all. But that’s what I had to do, I had to be aggressive. I had to take those shots.”

    Asked when he last tried 30 shots in a game, he said, “I probably haven’t taken 30 since high school.”
    It is what it is, were not going to beat very good defensive teams without Melo/STAT. Heat was an easier game for us on paper and that translated on the court. Were easily defended without a go-to guy who can save us with 1 on 1 isolations.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,915
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Beers staring at me again, need my game thread Jerz
    Do something about it! LOL



    Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    7,915
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    They actually did the opposite. They didn't allow Felton to step into 3s off the screen and they stayed home on the shooters in the corner. They stopped the pick and roll with no help from the guys on our shooters, they stopped it with two guys which allowed them to stay home everywhere else and forced Felton to try and create in the lane over Noah.

    Those types of game you need a guy like Melo to make them pay for that type of defense, and force them to double team off the shooters.
    This. Gotta give credit to Thibs for a good game plan. He played it very smart knowing we were out our 2 top scorers.



    Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind the 8 ball
    Posts
    11,487
    vCash
    1500
    Bulls played well when it mattered. Need this win today,

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    9,856
    vCash
    1500
    I think its safe to say that Thibs out coached Woodson in this game.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,476
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Like Seriously?
    Like yea


    LBJ 2015

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •