Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    vCash
    Felton is taking YOLO too seriously.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I think we play much better tonight, I hope so because I'm going. Nuggets are not a good defensive team, we can get the shots we want and the pick and roll will be there. Everyone on our team is going to look way better offensively, book it. We just need to stop their high powered offense and keep Faried from getting 15-20 boards. Gallo and Lawson have been pretty shaky this season, but we still can't let them go off.

vCash
    Felton took 30 shots yesterday, wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Felton took 30 shots yesterday, wow.
    No Melo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmh1Z3Em-Ok

Favorite song all time

Hey hey what can i do

vCash
    Beers staring at me again, need my game thread Jerz

vCash
    seriously once amare returns we gonna be so much better, we just dont have a #1 option without melo but once we got amarea and melo with this ball movement we should be scoring 100+ per game

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    The Bulls played a good game. Their rotation defense was good and their energy level was high on a B2B.

A good old fashion defensive battle.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    The Bulls played a good game. Their rotation defense was good and their energy level was high on a B2B.

A good old fashion defensive battle.
    Bulls had little rotation, all they did was push all their guys to the top of the key and played man, so that we couldnt take any 3 pt shots. Since there was no Melo and we have no post game, it worked. The just let Felton shoot long range jumpers off the pick and roll all night. Game is dramatically different with Melo and also Amare in the game, they would not be able to get away with that, thats why the game result was irrelevent to me. Watch next week when we play them with Melo in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Bulls had little rotation, all they did was push all their guys to the top of the key and played man, so that we couldnt take any 3 pt shots. Since there was no Melo and we have no post game, it worked. The just let Felton shoot long range jumpers off the pick and roll all night. Game is dramatically different with Melo and also Amare in the game, they would not be able to get away with that, thats why the game result was irrelevent to me. Watch next week when we play them with Melo in the game.
    They actually did the opposite. They didn't allow Felton to step into 3s off the screen and they stayed home on the shooters in the corner. They stopped the pick and roll with no help from the guys on our shooters, they stopped it with two guys which allowed them to stay home everywhere else and forced Felton to try and create in the lane over Noah.

Those types of game you need a guy like Melo to make them pay for that type of defense, and force them to double team off the shooters.

vCash
    Raymond Felton, after Bulls prodded him into a 9-for-30 night: “They took my three away off the screen and roll, made sure I went off the screen and had to attack the big. That’s why I took so many shots tonight. I normally don’t take that many shots at all. But that’s what I had to do, I had to be aggressive. I had to take those shots.”

Asked when he last tried 30 shots in a game, he said, “I probably haven’t taken 30 since high school.”
    It is what it is, were not going to beat very good defensive teams without Melo/STAT. Heat was an easier game for us on paper and that translated on the court. Were easily defended without a go-to guy who can save us with 1 on 1 isolations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Beers staring at me again, need my game thread Jerz
    Do something about it! LOL

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    They actually did the opposite. They didn't allow Felton to step into 3s off the screen and they stayed home on the shooters in the corner. They stopped the pick and roll with no help from the guys on our shooters, they stopped it with two guys which allowed them to stay home everywhere else and forced Felton to try and create in the lane over Noah.

Those types of game you need a guy like Melo to make them pay for that type of defense, and force them to double team off the shooters.
    This. Gotta give credit to Thibs for a good game plan. He played it very smart knowing we were out our 2 top scorers.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Bulls played well when it mattered. Need this win today,

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I think its safe to say that Thibs out coached Woodson in this game.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Like Seriously?
    Like yea

LBJ 2015

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546