Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    This is something i've thought about quite a bit recently. Being a Knick fan magnifies it to the tenth degree. The only thing i can think of is he (in a way) brings it on himself by forcing contact against triple teams. The refs notice that and he has a reputation for it.

Clyde was saying something on one of the broadcasts about how its tough for 'Melo to play gritty on-ball defense, because he doesn't have a reputation for it. Refs won't give him the benefit of the doubt that they might give to a Shane Battier or even Kobe, Lebron, etc. He has to re-imagine himself and the refs have to take notice. He's done a great job so-far, now he needs to see it through. It bodes well that we are solidifying the reputation of a gritty defensive team.

After the Memphis game, 'Melo said he's done harping on the lack of calls. Since then, i've seen him stop complaining to the refs, and pass out of those triple and double teams a heck of a lot more. I don't know if its a change in his on-court morality, or if its the fact that we have better shooters now.. But i like this 'Melo. I can live with a couple bad shots now and again if he does all these other things.
    Melo n Kash sittin in a tree...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post

Who's winning the fantasy bball thing. Are you in it, Weezy?
    Basketball? Nah I'm not in it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Melo n Kash sittin in a tree...
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Never thought id see the day...

vCash
    As long as we don't get out-rebounded we should be fine. If we get killed on the boards I expect it to be a close game.

vCash
    I mean, this is a different 'Melo though... And he could revert back to his old ways. I thought he would after the Memphis game and i was wrong.

vCash
    Melo is way to focused and motivated to revert back imo

and Sheed would wip his ***

vCash
    The interesting thing is that his distribution numbers are actually down. He's passing when he should, instead of passing to make it look like he's unselfish. You guys remember how Stephon Marbury would stop dishing after he got his 10 assists..? Yeah..

vCash
    Vaseline is a hell of a drug

vCash
    Noah is going to kill us on the glass
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Noah is going to kill us on the glass
    Boozer too

this will be a grind out win

my type game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    As long as we don't get out-rebounded we should be fine. If we get killed on the boards I expect it to be a close game.
    I don't expect the boards to be even close in this game...not our way either we just need to keep doing what we do...low low turnovers and shoot the ball well with movement and we will win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    NYK all day.....
    Just sucks I have to wait all day for this.
    hahahah lol. Yeah. I wish this game was at 3 or 1 pm instead. Oh well.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Sheed really needs to step up the D
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    The interesting thing is that his distribution numbers are actually down. He's passing when he should, instead of passing to make it look like he's unselfish. You guys remember how Stephon Marbury would stop dishing after he got his 10 assists..? Yeah..
    Adjustments have been great so far. Gotta give props to Woodson here. Let's see how he adjusts tonight also. It should be interesting......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yungincome View Post
    Are people still mentioning what the other teams strengths are? Lmao cut this crap out. We will get out rebounded, bad matchup, etc etc. have some faith! Lol we running things right now. I'm going into EVERY GAME CONFIDENT. With that said, we got this! A little side note: every time Brooklyn lose I chuckle.
    Has nothing to do with being confident or not when talking about strengths and weaknesses Thats what a "discussion board " is for.... I am pretty sure all Knick fans are happy the way things are going...BUT...that does not mean we can't improve on some glaring weaknesses

REBOUNDING is definitely a weakness on this team and will come back to haunt us is some games this year!! Points in the paint is another weakness that needs to be improved... Chicago happens to be strong in both so that makes it a tough matchup...is there something wrong with saying that??

We have a ton of advantages over chicago too..PG play will be huge for us..if we shoot well and play solid D we win

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast