Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gasol has already checked out. When he :cry: about his touches and they put him with the second unit, we all saw the ball going to him on the post, he threw it back out, they gave it back to him, he threw it back out a second time. The guy is just not agressive. He gets the ball stolen from his hands easily. He excelled as a second option during the two championships. However, put him in as the first or third and below option and he falls appart.

vCash
    Pau Hill MWP Kobe/Meeks Nash will be good too

vCash
    hey we need an scorer from the bench.

lets bench kobe, he will torch second units.

better yet!!11 why dont we start our bench, so our starters dominate the opposing teams second units!!!!

yeah thats they way!1!11 woooooooo wooooooooooo

TRADE HIM ALREADY

vCash
    Just to point out, this is another one of those new bull**** articles that credit "a person familiar with the Lakers' thought processes" as a source.

For my part, I would just like to say that, a person familiar with sports reporters' thought processes is saying that this article and others like it are purely speculative, and are posted by reporters when nobody is talking and there is no news, but they still want to have a "story" and want to start a rumor or "media buzz" about something.

This person, who I would say is very familiar with the thinking of sports reporters, is also saying that almost everything in this article is completely wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post

better yet!!11 why dont we start our bench, so our starters dominate the opposing teams second units!!!!

TRADE HIM ALREADY
    The way pau played as of late, he's no more worth a starter in this league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The way pau played as of late, he's no more worth a starter in this league.

vCash
    don't worry. That article was complete bull****. Check it out:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-lakers-return

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post

TRADE HIM ALREADY
    Viva el vino! You are right. Trade him is the only option for him to revive his carrier. He needs to be the number one option like he was back in Memphis or when he plays with Spain. With the LAkers he is the third and sometimes the 4th option. That kills his rhythm and consequently his confidence. He needs to go! We need a better back up pg(Calderon) and a 4th that can shot from downtown(Bargnani).

vCash
    Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol will miss his fourth straight game because of knee tendinitis Sunday against the Utah Jazz, but whenever he is able to return he won't be coming off the bench.

"Not yet, that's not what we need to be doing right now," Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said of the possibility of using Gasol in a sixth man role. "We need to find him and Steve (Nash) in there together and look at it and make a good assessment. I envision him being really good at what he does at the four, so I don't see that."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-lakers-return

vCash
    Yup, D'antoni shot those ideas down... My only problem with his comments is that he said moving Pau to the bench would be a move of "panic." (I may be paraphrasing)

When you say things like that, you set yourself up for criticism if the move does indeed end up happening down the road. But that's the guy MDA is, he likes to say things like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Yup, D'antoni shot those ideas down... My only problem with his comments is that he said moving Pau to the bench would be a move of "panic." (I may be paraphrasing)

When you say things like that, you set yourself up for criticism if the move does indeed end up happening down the road. But that's the guy MDA is, he likes to say things like that.
    Agree

vCash
    Honestly, I'm getting so tired of hearing about how much better the Thunder are than the Lakers, I have to vent. It was painful hearing Magic Johnson constantly repeat this over and over again throughout the game. What if OKC was without Westbrook and Ibaka and Perkins was playing with a recovering back injury and they had to play against a fully healthy Lakers squad? What do you think the score would look like? Everyone keeps forgetting that we haven't really seen the Lakers at all this season. I mean, a third string point guard is the starter. Give me a break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leather Balls View Post
    Gasol has already checked out.
    I believe so as well. But it looks like the whole team checks out at times
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    I think LOTS of you guys are forgetting Pau is not healthy. His body right now is SCREAMING, NO MAS!!! The dude needs a long rest off his knees. I hope the Lakers sit him a good long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post

I'd argue it as a justification actually. He can say look I gave Pau yet another chance to get it as a 4 in this league by allowing him to heal and play with Nash, but it failed, so now i am forced to explore moving him to the bench as it is necessary for both his and the teams own good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast