Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lakers need to go 46-15 the rest of way to get a top 4 seed

just mentioned on 710am espn radio.

That alone says a lot.

This whole "lets wait for nash to return before we panic" thing is starting to take its toll.

vCash
    can we even get to .500 first?

vCash
    How do they equate that? Do they factor in the losses the other western conference teams would suffer if the Lakers did manage to pull off a streak like that?

vCash
    All the Lakers need to do is make the playoffs. And until we know who the 7/8 seeds are, and what their records are, we won't know what win-loss record we need to have to get in.

I don't care about seeding 4th or better. The team is already on the record saying it's championship or bust this year, so it doesn't matter when we play the top-seeded team -- first round, third round, who cares?

Either the Lakers get it together, get healthy, and learn to play solid defense to go with their scoring potential or they're not winning a title. I think there's plenty of time to get all that done if we ever get healthy.

vCash
    Can we even get to double digit wins first?

vCash
    Impossible is nothing. Just do it.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Bulls record?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    All the Lakers need to do is make the playoffs. And until we know who the 7/8 seeds are, and what their records are, we won't know what win-loss record we need to have to get in.

I don't care about seeding 4th or better. The team is already on the record saying it's championship or bust this year, so it doesn't matter when we play the top-seeded team -- first round, third round, who cares?

Either the Lakers get it together, get healthy, and learn to play solid defense to go with their scoring potential or they're not winning a title. I think there's plenty of time to get all that done if we ever get healthy.
    This

I'm not worried To much about what sees they finish with. As long as this team is playing well going into the playoffs that's all I care about.

This team has enough vets that they can win on the road come playoff time. It will be like the year the clerics rested their players towards the end of the season when they last went to the finals.

Will it be harder for them? Yes but if they are truly the best team they will win the title no matter the seed.

vCash
    NO idea how their estimating the other teams record but, I think we can pull that off if we get our starters healthy within these next two weeks.
    #Chow!

vCash
    46-15 huh. Get to .500 then we'll talk about going 46-15.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    I really don't care what seed Laker's get. I honestly feel they still have the ability to beat any team, at any time. If they finish 7th, I honestly think they should still be a favorite to win.

We need to make some trades though, no doubt!
    Last edited by lakeshow12; 12-10-2012 at 02:11 PM.

vCash
    ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    I really don't care what seed Laker's get. I honestly feel they still have the ability to beat any team, at any time. If they finish 7th, I honestly think they should still be a favorite to win.

We need to make some trades though, no doubt!
    I would feel a lot better having home court advantage though
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    I would feel a lot better having home court advantage though
    The last 3 times we had HCA, we were taken to a tough 6-game series by the CP3 Hornets w/o David West, we were swept by the 2011 Mavs, and were taken to a game 7 by the Nuggets in last yr's 1st round.

Unfortunately, whether we have HCA or not, we've sucked the last 2+ yrs.

vCash
    Kyrie is probably going to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast