Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO28 View Post
    I honestly believe that Howard never wanted to be traded to the Lakers.
    He played much harder in Orlando. He will walk away this summer and sign with either the nets or the mavs. My money would be with the nets. He knows that in 2-3 years he will be in the same position as he was in Orlando. No Kobe/no Nash=a team that exits the playoffs in 1-2 rounds. Unless we somehow get Lebron in 2014 (Lebron would have to assure Dwight behind closed doors that he would sign with the lakers)
    In my opinion Dwight is already checked out for the lakers and never wated to be here.
    He's not gonna sign with the nets dude.. They already signed brook to the max.
    :c

vCash
    They can easily do a S&T or...Dwight won't take a huge contract... But I'm sure he will. Either way I believe the lakers are screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO28 View Post
    They can easily do a S&T or...Dwight won't take a huge contract... But I'm sure he will. Either way I believe the lakers are screwed.
    And so are the Nets because they are over the luxury tax too, and new rule said you can't do sign and trade deals when both teams are over the luxury tax.So it's down to Dallas, Atlanta, and the Lakers. With the Nets out.

vCash

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    there is still a possibility that Dwight Howard might walk next summer and burn us. if this was to happen we got to prepare our selves for the future. the Lakers need to find a way how to obtain a first round draft pick either by trading or buying one. the Lakers are aging and have no young talent and if Dwight leaves we will need someone to groom and takeover once Kobe retires.

another option would be to do anything and everything to make sure Dwight doesn't walk. as much as i support pau and want him to be a laker for life. i would welcome a trade if it meant getting good players to help us push towards winning a tittle. if we win the tittle Dwight would want to resign with us long term
    I say quit begging Howard to stay, I would offer him a long term contract and if he turns it down trade him ASAP, just think what you could get for him, I would put Pau back at center and Hill next to him, take the freed up money get a Ryan Anderson and another Hot Shot and be in better shape than begging Howard to stay, get something for him while you can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    Postpone again? It was always Dec 21st 2012.
    The other false predictions weren't the mayans.
    I believe the world will end when the neutron star
    finally reaches earth in 2087
    ^^ oh noez! I sincerely apologized for committing a grave mistake of associating your ancestors' prediction with the other one, oh great Tytanium 24, decendant of the clairvoyant Mayans... and apparently an astrologist too. llullz
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    I'm preparing for the end of the world which is supposed to be on 21 Dec '12 unless the Mayans decide to postpone it again.
    OMG who is that girl?!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoFour View Post

OMG who is that girl?!?
    ^^ My favorite teacher, Karen "Teacher K" Bordador.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

8. 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012:24642155
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    shut up hater . kobe is the lakers
    No, he began his career as the backup singer to Eddie Jones. And on top of that, he is and will always be the player that he was his first 3 yrs, since that is the gold standard. He's a backup guard turned into a starter due to the LA hype Media big market. Not SHAQ/MJ/AI/LEBRON/DUNCAN started off their careers that way. They were the best of the best of the bestest for their team from the start.

Oh you KOBE FIEN, you are so delusional.
    This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

The media made Lebron a star before he even came out of high school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post

It's a joke. I was mocking that incompetent poster 3RDASYSTEM.

vCash

He thinks he's funny..

vCash

********* 4 Life !!!!

Llullz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    You have to make changes at the top first. Jimmy's grudges and immaturity are the first problem that has to be dealt with and that probably means getting someone who cares more about basketball than partying and holding petty grudges to do a takeover of the team, hostile if necessary. Otherwise Jimmy will make one bad decision after another and the team will become known as an unstable loser franchise that no one will want to play for. Like the Knicks were for so many years. So sign or trade whoever you want, won't make a difference until Jimmy's overthrown or shoved aside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scripts View Post
    You have to make changes at the top first. Jimmy's grudges and immaturity are the first problem that has to be dealt with and that probably means getting someone who cares more about basketball than partying and holding petty grudges to do a takeover of the team, hostile if necessary. Otherwise Jimmy will make one bad decision after another and the team will become known as an unstable loser franchise that no one will want to play for. Like the Knicks were for so many years. So sign or trade whoever you want, won't make a difference until Jimmy's overthrown or shoved aside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12