Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Agree. It's more frustration that they couldn't stop it knowing whats coming.
    Then why didn't he say that instead of saying what the Pats were doing was disrespectful?

vCash
    like that cheap online guy in Madden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    I dont think the dolphins are complaining, more that hes saying its just a slap in the face to the defense that the patriots were able to be successful continually running it to that side. I dont think the title really matches what McDaniel was conveying.

That's the way I read it.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Finns mad

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    its crazy that ANYONE can be upset about this. if i were a defense, i would want the opposing team to run the same plays over again. they should be able to recognize that and stop it. and if im an offense and you cant stop a certain play, why would i not use it? i didnt really read through more than 3 or 4 other posts, but i hope no fans are legitimately upset about this (although this is PSD..).

this is just sour grapes from Miami. McDaniel shouldnt be "ticked off" at the Pats, he should be pissed at himself and the rest of the defense for not recognizing and stopping the play.
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    They are not complaining.

They are frustrated with themselves for not being able to stop the same play when they knew it was coming.

Not once did they ever say the Pats should have run something different.
    i could see it going both ways, whether being frustration or a complaint, by the way everything was worded. he used the phrase "it was disrespectful to us" which sounds like to me he thought the Pats were being disrespectful by doing this, and i like what the Pats did, so i see no disrespect.
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Play to the whistle.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    That's because the rest of the AFC East is a joke

vCash
    When the Pats get up 2 scores, they need to just start kneeling the ball and live with 3 and outs. The other team can't complain that way, nor the media for them running up the score.

Do I have to think of everything?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Mommy!!!!!!! He stuck his tongue out at me as soon as you went in the other room! MOMMMMMY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    When the Pats get up 2 scores, they need to just start kneeling the ball and live with 3 and outs. The other team can't complain that way, nor the media for them running up the score.

Do I have to think of everything?
    This drive that the Dolphins are erroneously complaining about was to get up 2 scores . It was the perfect drive for the situation-running out the clock and making it nearly impossible for the Dolphins to tie.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    He shouldn't whine. If he didn't want it to happen, then stop it. Same as people running up the score. If you don't want it to happen, then stop it.

vCash
    Hope our OC was watching that drive to prep for this week.....lol

vCash
    Players & Coaches don't like the way the Pats play football, and rightfully so at times. That's what I'm getting out of all of this. Its like that madden guy who constantly finds glitches to run up the score on you.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast