Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Draft

vCash
    Some of these comments are absolutely priceless

vCash
    It is way to Early to be bailing on anyone yet, but from watching the cavs so Far this year its become obvious we need things 1 we need a scoring threat down low that can protect the paint ( someone to cleanup after kyries OHLAY defense) and we need a 3 that can play..... I Don't get why. Anothny bennett at unlv isn't gettin any love, don't get me wrong I'm a vegas boy, but I've watched every single unlv game this year, the guys a beast, he's build like larry jonson and can shoot the 3 the knock against him is he's a little undersized for the 4 at 6'9. But he's the best player on the court night in night out, leading freshman scorer at 21 per game, they'll Be playing UNC next weekend it'll be interesting seeing him go up against macadoo.

vCash
    Ben McLemore with a career night for Kansas. 33 points on 10 of 12 shooting. Went 6 for 6 on 3s. I'm starting to like this kid.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...85--ncaab.html

vCash
    “@chadfordinsider: McLemore is the best pro prospect KU's had since Paul Pierce. He's seems to be getting better every week.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    “@chadfordinsider: McLemore is the best pro prospect KU's had since Paul Pierce. He's seems to be getting better every week.”
    I'm still taking Shabazz or a big man if available, especially with Andy's chronic injury history. I do like McLemore a lot though just that is where I am at right now in this process which could always change come Madness time if he goes off.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I'm still taking Shabazz or a big man if available, especially with Andy's chronic injury history. I do like McLemore a lot though just that is where I am at right now in this process which could always change come Madness time if he goes off.
    I'd go with a wing. I think McLemore is a guard but he's a long guard that could possibly fill the 3. Shabazz also a good candidate. There a lot of bigs in this class but they need some scoring. Especially shooting. I'd love to get Narlens Noel too but gotta go with the wing.

vCash
    I know this is a homer pick. But Thomas for the Bucks would be a interesting piece for SF. Really good scorer and can rebound. What do you guys think about him?
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I know this is a homer pick. But Thomas for the Bucks would be a interesting piece for SF. Really good scorer and can rebound. What do you guys think about him?
    I don't see him going in the first round. He could be a nice pick up in the 2nd round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I was thinking late first/early second as well which the Cavs have a lot of right now. I put him right there with CJ Leslie as a bench 3 option in the second round I would be interested in. One is a consistent fluid player in Thomas that can step back and hit some treys and the other is an insane athlete that is raw but gets up and down the floor with ease. Just depends on what they are looking for at that time.

vCash
    What a steal he would be late first early second. Can't hate on that pick.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Round 1

Pick 1- Shabazz Muhammad, SF (UCLA)
    Pick 2- Archie Goodwin , SG (Kentucky)

Round 2

Pick 1- Kelly Olynyk, C (Gonzaga)
    Pick 2- DeShaun Thomas, SF (OSU)

Muhammad could form a three headed monster with Irving and Waiters. And Goodwin could fill that 6th man hole, and provide instant scoring off the bench

A 2013 depth chart of:

Irving/Livingston/Pargo
    Waiters/Goodwin/Miles
    Muhammad/Gee/Thomas
    Thompson/Jones/Leuer
    Varejao/Zeller/Olynyk
    Last edited by ClevelandFan11; 01-11-2013 at 06:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandFan11 View Post
    Round 1

Pick 1- Shabazz Muhammad, SF (UCLA)
    Pick 2- Archie Goodwin , SG (Kentucky)

Round 2

Pick 1- Kelly Olynyk, C (Gonzaga)
    Pick 2- DeShaun Thomas, SF (OSU)

Muhammad could form a three headed monster with Irving and Waiters. And Goodwin could fill that 6th man hole, and provide instant scoring off the bench

A 2013 depth chart of:

Irving/Livingston/Pargo
    Waiters/Goodwin/Miles
    Muhammad/Gee/Thomas
    Thompson/Jones/Leuer
    Varejao/Zeller/Olynyk
    You just love doing Mock Drafts dont ya. Anyways if you think the Cavs are coming out of the draft with four players then I think you will be surprised come June. At most they will come out with 3 but more than likely I can see them coming out with just two like they did last season. Can't add 4 rookies to this still young of a team especially if two are not going to see the floor anytime like you have with Thomas and Olynyk here. That would kill their development and the Cavs don't have the luxury to draft rookies and stick them in the D-League like other teams have. They need two impact players out of this draft and that is why I can see them moving the second rounders again to move up and get the two impact players they need.

vCash
    I'd like to see them get another wing and a big. I'd love a combo of McLemore or Muhammad and Noel, Len, or Zeller. But I think they'd need two top 5 picks to make that happen.
    I think they need scoring first so they should start with a wing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I'd like to see them get another wing and a big. I'd love a combo of McLemore or Muhammad and Noel, Len, or Zeller. But I think they'd need two top 5 picks to make that happen.
    I think they need scoring first so they should start with a wing.
    I think if they keep Andy next year then they can take BPA without that being a PG of course. If they do end up moving Andy somehow in the next 6 months then I feel an impact big is the biggest need with the first overall pick. Right now I would take Shabazz if they keep Andy and if they move him then I am taking Noel all day. Also with Noel he impacts the defensive side of the floor especially inside that is very necessary with this team right now as TT is good on the offensive glass but still struggles on the defensive side and gets pushed around too often down low as well as Zeller. Plus they have no shot blocking presence in the paint that other offenses have to plan for. But the scoring on the other floor is definately needed as well which should have been Waiters job.

vCash
    KI/Livingston/Pargo
    McLemore/Waiters
    Miles/Gee
    TT/AV/Jones
    Noel/T.Zeller/Leuer

Or

KI/Livingston/Pargo
    Waiters/Gee
    Muhammad/Miles
    TT/AV/Jones
    Noel/T.Zeller/Leuer