Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    How am I trolling?
    Trolling - Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Trolling - Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
    "Innocent By-Stander" really? My comment wasn't directed towards anyone specific. So I guess I was trolling the invisible innocent by-stander. People are sarcastic all the time and it doesn't mean they are trolling. And thanks for calling me a prick. Name calling is often more associated with "trolling" IMO.

vCash
    "Innocent By-Stander" really? My comment wasn't directed towards anyone specific. So I guess I was trolling the invisible innocent by-stander. People are sarcastic all the time and it doesn't mean they are trolling. And thanks for calling me a prick. Name calling is often more associated with "trolling" IMO.
    That was the actual definition in Urban Dictionary so wasn't calling you one. My bad on not putting the link below. Have a good one Arch.

vCash
    Maybe the Cavs can trade all their players (Kyrie, Dion, TT, etc) for more draft picks???
    This would be considered trolling, Nobody here has even come close to saying this. So not sure why you are.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Ben mclemore!
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Been watching the Kentucky TA&M game and Nerlens Noel is looking pretty beastly, he brings athleticism and dominate defense, I think he would increase our toughness...

Hypothetical question, if the Lakers make the playoffs and get the 16th pick lets say and we swap Miami's pick, and then in the lottery we strike out and get the 7th pick, even tho theres no Anthony Davis or Kyrie Irving in this draft, would you trade that pick plus the Lakers 16th for a top 3 to grab someone like Noel or do you draft 2 guys?

vCash
    Good question, I think if a guy the Cavs people are in love with fall to like 3 or 4 then you trade up. But trading both 7th and 16th is alittle too much for me to move up a few spots. maybe 7th and a couple seconds i would do.

I would not mind drafting 2 players at all. maybe even trading up from 16th a few spots if someone they like drops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Good question, I think if a guy the Cavs people are in love with fall to like 3 or 4 then you trade up. But trading both 7th and 16th is alittle too much for me to move up a few spots. maybe 7th and a couple seconds i would do.

I would not mind drafting 2 players at all. maybe even trading up from 16th a few spots if someone they like drops.
    I obviously hope that doesn't happen, I hope the Cavs grab #1 and if they did I'd take Nerlens Noel at this moment, watched Kentucky tonight and he was just beastin, his stat line was 19 Pts, 14 Reb, 3 Ast, 1 Stl, 2 Blk, but that doesnt tell the whole story, he was dominating on defense and the athleticism he showed, reminded me of LeBron, to have a guy like that inside the lane, would make everyone better on defense...

I know you don't go out and draft 4 players and start them, usually you come away from a draft with 2, 3 tops and oftentimes stash one in Europe for a few years, but I would rather use our picks to grab some flyer guys and give them time over D-Leaguers or some of the trash we've had the past few years...can't wait to see Casspi, Walton and Gibson gone...

Here's an interesting article from Bob Finnan, talks about Aaron Craft too:

http://news-herald.com/articles/2013...mode=fullstory

vCash
    Craft is the best defensive PG in college basketball. So if he is undrafted i would def take a look at him. only way though.

vCash
    Watching that Indiana Michigan game on Saturday, Victor Oladipo really stood out to me. That guy is very athletic, good shooter and a lock down perimeter defender. I think he might be the steal of the draft and would not be surprised to see him go in the top 10 by the time the Draft comes around. His length and quickness with the ball are scary. Look out for his name come tourney time.

vCash
    Watching that Indiana Michigan game on Saturday, Victor Oladipo really stood out to me. That guy is very athletic, good shooter and a lock down perimeter defender. I think he might be the steal of the draft and would not be surprised to see him go in the top 10 by the time the Draft comes around. His length and quickness with the ball are scary. Look out for his name come tourney time.
    Can you imagine if he would have finished off that alley-oop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Can you imagine if he would have finished off that alley-oop?
    Yeah, that move on the open floor where Dickie V was comparing it to Jordan from UNC was spot on I thought too. That move was sick. I read somewhere that he guarded 4 different players throughout that game and combined they only had 4 points while he was defending them. Against someone as talented as Michigan is that is pretty glaring to me. I would not be opposed to him and Noel in the draft someway even if that meant him or Waiters coming off the bench. Both of them on the defensive end would be a welcomed site and I think Oladipo can guard some 3's in the league.

vCash
    Yeah, that move on the open floor where Dickie V was comparing it to Jordan from UNC was spot on I thought too. That move was sick. I read somewhere that he guarded 4 different players throughout that game and combined they only had 4 points while he was defending them. Against someone as talented as Michigan is that is pretty glaring to me. I would not be opposed to him and Noel in the draft someway even if that meant him or Waiters coming off the bench. Both of them on the defensive end would be a welcomed site and I think Oladipo can guard some 3's in the league.
    I agree. The only way I see it happening though is if the Lakers make the playoffs. If we could combine our early 2nd rounders with a mid-1st Lakers pick we could probably move up a decent amount and snag Oladipo.

vCash
    I was really hoping GR3 (Glenn Robinson III) would show up for the game but once again the main concern I have about the kid with him not being aggressive enough showed up. To me he is the most athletically gifted player on the Michigan team but continually just takes a back seat to Burke and Hardaway. Don't know if this is due to them being upperclassmen or what but it was pretty evident Saturday that he needs to gain some more confidence in his game.

vCash
    Yeah I think he'd be better served staying in school for another year. He could really benefit from another year of developing not only the physical portions of his game but also the mental portions. He's got a lot of potential I just don't think he's ready for the NBA yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the hype of the 2014 draft scares some fringe guys into declaring early this year though.

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast