Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.

Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    I don't think it was planned but it was cool seeing them talking and discussing ball. I think that will be good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    WTH

Only D'Antoni can sugar coat a loss to try and justify his existence
    Its kind of like if you left the forum that would be "an encouraging loss".

Too easy...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Jamison got the same treatment tonight
    Right, but the media and fans have been stupidly saying D'Antonni is "benching" Gasol and attributing it to the system. Guess what...Jamison fits the system but Hill was playing better defense then Jamison (and Jamison was not having a good offensive game) so Hill played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Pretty much but we need to build this team up and build it into a winner. Watching Kobe and D12 operate today was almost a blessing.

I can see Nash returning in a 1-2 weeks and it should be ok for Pau to rest his tendinitis injury. Let it play out; Kobe & D12 need to figure this out these 2 have to be our leaders, the one holding the torch and the other one who will take the torch as the face of the Lakers.

Pau isn't helping us starting at PF at the moment, Twan is still playing solid and we really need (shoot me for saying this) Pau off the bench at C or sitting him earlier in the 1st to bring him up sooner for D12.

Pau is our best asset at getting any kind of talent "trade-wise" if this thing doesn't pan out but it's obvious the FO isn't going to nake a move until seeig Nash&Pau; We need to relax and play chess not checkers.

The sky isn't falling.
    Good points. I agree it is good for Kobe/Dwight to work it out and be the leaders right now without other distractions. Its a good opportunity for these two to assert themselves in different ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.
    what I saw in the fourth was Kobe taking bad shots when lakers made the comback was when kobe wasnt getting the ball and others were shooting the ball
    I agree with some of you almost doesnt win titles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Ghost View Post
    what I saw in the fourth was Kobe taking bad shots when lakers made the comback was when kobe wasnt getting the ball and others were shooting the ball
    I agree with some of you almost doesnt win titles.
    Interestingly enough, Kobe took a lot of 3's last night and went 5-6 from that range. So whether they were shots within the flow or ill-advised shots, they win in.

It was the defense and the phantom calls that Durant kept getting that hindered us from making a full comeback late in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.

Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    and Santa is real!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    and Santa is real!
    *sniff sniff* What are you trying to imply?

vCash
    The encouraging part about the loss was when we were down by 19, we didnt decide to fold up the tent and go home, we still fought back, even if we knew we were going to lose. It is encouraging to see that this team still decided to fight back and at least try to make a point while losing.

But we lost... Hopefully this loss gives the team a shred of confidence that they CAN hang with the big boys even with 2 of the 4 best players out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    and Santa is real!
    To be fair, when I was a kid I used to get Christmas presents under the name 'Santa'.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubic-hairs View Post
    Right, but the media and fans have been stupidly saying D'Antonni is "benching" Gasol and attributing it to the system. Guess what...Jamison fits the system but Hill was playing better defense then Jamison (and Jamison was not having a good offensive game) so Hill played.
    Any hack that can run up and down a basketball court and chuck 3's and not play D can play in D'Antoni system

"just shoot baby"
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash

Another encouraging loss?

Hey, we might actually lead the league in encouraging losses. I'm sure there's a stat for that somewhere.

vCash

lol

vCash

Any comments

vCash

Lakers Forum is going to blow up if these losses keep piling up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast