Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500

    Question "An Encouraging Loss" ????

    WTH

    Only D'Antoni can sugar coat a loss to try and justify his existence
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,275
    vCash
    1500
    His rotations in the 2nd were geeeeniiiuuzzzz.
    And Kobe probably will underperform in playoffs due to fatigue. Because D'antoni is geeeeniiiuuuuzzzz.

    Kobe Chan!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    The Lakers look like the Knicks last season
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,653
    vCash
    1500
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.


    Free As Seagull.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faycem View Post
    His rotations in the 2nd were geeeeniiiuuzzzz.
    And Kobe probably will underperform in playoffs due to fatigue. Because D'antoni is geeeeniiiuuuuzzzz.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akqzv5qSfE (@ 19 sec)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,719
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.
    yeah, we "almost" defeated the thunder in almost every game in the series last year.

    Big news.

    "almost" wont get it done.
    ]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    yeah, we "almost" defeated the thunder in almost every game in the series last year.

    Big news.

    "almost" wont get it done.
    Sure. BUT..

    Big news.

    "improvement" "no Nash" "Pau not at 100%".

    a loss is a loss but there are losses you can learn from. Especially from a team who is still learning to play together.


    Free As Seagull.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,275
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    more llullz coming

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ngE35xjTk

    just change Kanye for D'antoni and fishticks for defense.

    Kobe Chan!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem
    I hope not. I'd really love to see the big 4 flourish together under D'Antoni someway somehow.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    nah. they can do that any time.


    Free As Seagull.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    15,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    rest Pau until Nash returns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,364
    vCash
    1500

    "An Encouraging Loss" ????

    Sit pau down so he and Nash can converse? The lakers forum has reached an all time
    Low.

    Pau was taken out due to his injury and the fact that he couldnt elevate or get up and down the court.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem
    Jamison got the same treatment tonight
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •