Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500

    Question "An Encouraging Loss" ????

    WTH

    Only D'Antoni can sugar coat a loss to try and justify his existence
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,275
    vCash
    1500
    His rotations in the 2nd were geeeeniiiuuzzzz.
    And Kobe probably will underperform in playoffs due to fatigue. Because D'antoni is geeeeniiiuuuuzzzz.

    Kobe Chan!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    The Lakers look like the Knicks last season
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Faycem View Post
    His rotations in the 2nd were geeeeniiiuuzzzz.
    And Kobe probably will underperform in playoffs due to fatigue. Because D'antoni is geeeeniiiuuuuzzzz.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akqzv5qSfE (@ 19 sec)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,275
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    more llullz coming

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ngE35xjTk

    just change Kanye for D'antoni and fishticks for defense.

    Kobe Chan!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,718
    vCash
    1500
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.


    Free As Seagull.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.
    yeah, we "almost" defeated the thunder in almost every game in the series last year.

    Big news.

    "almost" wont get it done.
    ]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,718
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    yeah, we "almost" defeated the thunder in almost every game in the series last year.

    Big news.

    "almost" wont get it done.
    Sure. BUT..

    Big news.

    "improvement" "no Nash" "Pau not at 100%".

    a loss is a loss but there are losses you can learn from. Especially from a team who is still learning to play together.


    Free As Seagull.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,200
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    yeah, we "almost" defeated the thunder in almost every game in the series last year.

    Big news.

    "almost" wont get it done.
    That's true, but we weren't missing 2 all star caliber players and our backup pg when we almost defeated them last year.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lakers Land
    Posts
    1,577
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Well, nearly completed the come back. Encouraging in the sense that there is improvement.
    what I saw in the fourth was Kobe taking bad shots when lakers made the comback was when kobe wasnt getting the ball and others were shooting the ball
    I agree with some of you almost doesnt win titles.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Ghost View Post
    what I saw in the fourth was Kobe taking bad shots when lakers made the comback was when kobe wasnt getting the ball and others were shooting the ball
    I agree with some of you almost doesnt win titles.
    Interestingly enough, Kobe took a lot of 3's last night and went 5-6 from that range. So whether they were shots within the flow or ill-advised shots, they win in.


    It was the defense and the phantom calls that Durant kept getting that hindered us from making a full comeback late in the game.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Hey, do you guys think that management asked Pau to sit down for a few games not only to rest his knees, but maybe talk things out a bit with Nash and what they're going to do. It seems like these last 3 games, watching those 2 guys on the bench, they've been trying to get that chemistry together and talking about strategy and stuff in how Nash can help Pau out.


    Maybe this might be a good thing when both come back together?
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem
    I hope not. I'd really love to see the big 4 flourish together under D'Antoni someway somehow.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    ie. he got sent to the doghouse

    MikeDSystem
    Jamison got the same treatment tonight
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •