Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He hasn't even seen the field yet, too crowded at WR with Crabtree, Moss, Manningham, Williams and Ginn. With Williams going down and Ginn not contributing, this is the week I hope he finally gets some real action. He and Kap had a few nice connections in the preseason. So I wouldn't say WR is an early need. We expect alot of defensive draft picks this year, both NTs could leave by FA, Goldson either will get a new deal or the tag for the last time, Rogers needs an heir at CB and Justin Smith needs an heir at DE. Gotta plan for the future.
    So where is the offensive problem? I have seen quite a few games this year and it seems to be that the defense carries the team and the offense can struggle at times. I 1000% understand reloading on defense so you can stay ahead of the curve but if you had a top notch offense with this defense you would be unstoppable. I wasnt sure if Moss was thinking of retirement(especially if he wins a SB) or moves to a diff. team, Ginn is a FA at the end of the year.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    So where is the offensive problem? I have seen quite a few games this year and it seems to be that the defense carries the team and the offense can struggle at times. I 1000% understand reloading on defense so you can stay ahead of the curve but if you had a top notch offense with this defense you would be unstoppable. I wasnt sure if Moss was thinking of retirement(especially if he wins a SB) or moves to a diff. team, Ginn is a FA at the end of the year.
    Well moving into next season the presumed starters will be Crabtree, Manningham and Jenkins with Williams as the 4 most likely. If we go offensive it will be for lower depth, so its possible later rounds, but we need to ensure that the defense maintains its level as much as possible. I expect a whole different offense next year, Kap with a full offseason with the number 1s, Gore/Hunter/LMJ backfield with our OL, could be a whole different look to be honest. As for why the offense struggles some games, our OC just goes complete 180 with what he does, and he's yet to plan games to Kap's abilities so far it seems.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 12-09-2012 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    side note...I am hoping Goldson, Sopoaga, and Walker all hit FA..what do you think the chances are. I can imagine all 3 testing the market, especially with SF already having big commitments already on defense.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    side note...I am hoping Goldson, Sopoaga, and Walker all hit FA..what do you think the chances are. I can imagine all 3 testing the market, especially with SF already having big commitments already on defense.
    Goldson will be back, he can be tagged again, but he's earned a new deal. Sopoaga is most likely gone, Walker is the hard one to predict. He does ALOT for us in a non statistical way and can make some nice grabs, but he has alot of games where he simply cannot catch a football when it matters. Wills is making a ton of money of his deal in this year, his cap hit will drop significantly next year, making room to probably get the Goldson deal done.

vCash
    As an Eagles fan, pass on the WR in the second round and would hope we fix our safety issue with Elam/McDonald.

vCash
    no way tavon austin lasts to 45 the thing about this draft is everyone is so different some players go from top 5 to 22 and huge jumps across the board i guess it depends on the needs of teams but still a player like star lotueteli has jumped around in different mocks

vCash
    Love the jets draft.. Would rather go wr in second though
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Meh not a huge fan for it for my team. Rather pass rusher in the 1st.

vCash
    Very good mock for the Steelers.

vCash
    love it for houston
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Cool for GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Absolutely perfect for SF IMHO. True NT that will be needed and a possible heir for Justin Smith. Hammer right on the head of the nail.
    I agree with this. If the 49ers stay put, this would be a good draft for them. However, with likely 14 picks (I say likely because those in the know are predicting SF getting a 3rd and two 7ths through compensatory picks) and 5 in the first three rounds, the 49ers will be in play to make a lot of moves. They don't have roster spots for all of these players. They cut a few of their draft picks last year and most of the early picks have barely seen the field. I think it is extremely likely SF moves up. My hope is that they move up for Sheldon Richardson. But, if they stay put, this is a nice mock for them that addresses 2 of their 3 biggest needs (NT, 3-4 DE...other big need is CB...lesser needs are TE, S, 3-4 OLB depth).

vCash
    Not a chance in the world that Goldson will hit free agency. He will, at the minimum, be franchise tagged again. However, it is very likely that the 49ers and him will get something done long-term. As for the other two, they will only come back at the right price. If someone offers them more, then SF will let them go. I think Delanie Walker is more important to what SF does than Isaac Sopoaga. Delanie is an excellent blocker in the run game and his atleticism makes creates tough matchups for defenses. However, his constant drops are growing tiresome for 49ers fans.

vCash
    Edit: nvm
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    as a bronco fan i love the second pick of this draft a lot. i really like floyd and taking him that late in the 2nd is a steal imo. i like eifert but we have 2 solid tight ends and two young ones we have been developing so i dont see us taking eifert. hoping barret jones somehow falls to us there but with who is left on the board in this draft give me one of those wide receivers that are picked right after our first round selection. wouldnt be against one of those safeties who can play strong safety next to rahim moore or Ezekial Ansah to play opposite doom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast