Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

vCash
    Besides us winning out.. What else needs to happen... Colts lose next 2 bengals lose next 2? Steelers lose 1 more?
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Besides us winning out.. What else needs to happen... Colts lose next 2 bengals lose next 2? Steelers lose 1 more?
    Bengals beat Steelers, Ravens beat Bengals.

OR

Steelers beat Bengals, Ravens beat Bengals, Chiefs beat Colts, Texans beat Colts

OR

Steelers beat Bengals, Browns beat Steelers
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    The steelers play vs the bengals next week. Who should we root for?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfinest4life View Post
    The steelers play vs the bengals next week. Who should we root for?
    Seems like we need bengals to beat steelers and then ravens to beat bengals
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Bengals. Steelers beat us head-to-head and play Cleveland at home the last game. We need them to lose this game to Cincy. It's a must game for the Jets.
    It's all still a long shot and the Jets also have to win out.
    Cincy then needs to lose at home against Baltimore who may be able to clinch the division with a win against the Giants next week. That reason alone should have us rooting against for the Ravens vs the Giants.
    Lost in all this is the remote chance that Indy lose their last two - at KC and home against Houston.
    At least it's still interesting. Thanks, Dallas.

vCash
    So basically, the Steelers/Bengals game really doesnt matter??? We just need whoever wins that to lose the following week.

Thats what Im going with. seems like the easiest way to think about it. Id rather take our chances with Balt beating Cinn in Week 17 instead of Clev beating Pitt so Im going to root for Cinn in Week 16.

Also, we get in over the Colts somehow if they lose to KC and Hou and we win out. But I dont know how it would work out with other teams, becuase we still need Cinn and Pitt to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    So basically, the Steelers/Bengals game really doesnt matter??? We just need whoever wins that to lose the following week.

Thats what Im going with. seems like the easiest way to think about it. Id rather take our chances with Balt beating Cinn in Week 17 instead of Clev beating Pitt so Im going to root for Cinn in Week 16.

Also, we get in over the Colts somehow if they lose to KC and Hou and we win out. But I dont know how it would work out with other teams, becuase we still need Cinn and Pitt to lose.
    If the Colts lose the next 2 and the Jets win out, the Jets are in the playoffs.

Cincy and Pitt play each other, so one of them has to lose, and we automatically jump over the one that loses.

If Cincy beats the Steelers and loses to the Ravens, and the Colts lose the next two, then the Jets are the #5 seed.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    Yeah but the difference is the Steelers host the ****** Browns in Week 17 while the Bengals host the Ravens. A Bengals win is the way we should all really be praying for.

From what I checked today, the Ravens losing out doesn't help the Jets. Jets can't pass the Ravens from what I saw. So frankly, other than watching them get destroyed and laughing at the fact that Flacco sucks just like Mark does.

Also from what I saw, if the Colts just lose these next two games and we win out, we are in. Regardless of who wins the Steelers-Bengals game, we are fine if that scenario rides out.
    Last edited by jetsforever; 12-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.

vCash
    Magoo has the best and simplest explanation which is 100% accurate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Yeah but the difference is the Steelers host the ****** Browns in Week 17 while the Bengals host the Ravens.

From what I checked today, the Ravens losing out doesn't help the Jets. Jets can't pass the Ravens from what I saw.
    You're right. The Ravens are irrelevant. We can't jump or catch them - they have an 8-3 conference record with one AFC game remaining.
    I would like them to have a must win against Cincy though on the last day.

vCash
    So it will be key for us if Baltimore has something to play for the last week of the season.

vCash
    Winning out I feel like will be the toughest test. I can see us losing one of these games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Winning out I feel like will be the toughest test. I can see us losing one of these games.
    Hard to agree just basing the play of San Diego and Buffalo today. Looks like they've given up on the season. The Titans lost a heartbreaker last week.
    It's all still a long shot and this team is lucky to have that.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-16-2012 at 09:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    Hard to agree just basing the play of San Diego and Buffalo today. Looks like they've given up on the season. The Titans lost a heartbreaker last week.
    It's all still a long shot and this team is lucky to have that.
    Its just 5 straight wins to make the playoffs is a task I'm not sure this team is capable of.

Really hurts that we lost that first New England game right now. ****ing had that one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    So it will be key for us if Baltimore has something to play for the last week of the season.
    Well next week the Giants have a must win.

If the Ravens lose to them, and the Bengals beat the Steelers, the Ravens have to win against the Bengals, or they lose the division title.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast