Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I think you should get that mole checked.
    Well I gave Jon Niese the money for the surgery...the least he could do was pay for my removal?? But no, thanks Jon. I hope we trade him.

vCash
    The Jets making the playoffs is closer to impossible over improbable. This season has been so frustrating!

vCash
    Fly eagles flyyyyyyy

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Doesnt matter f bengals lose or win we need pit to lose
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Doesnt matter f bengals lose or win we need pit to lose
    We need both teams to lose as much as possible, but more importantly, we need to win.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Im definitely not gonna get ahead of myself, but if the Coyboys and Eagles somehow beat the Steelers and Bengals, respectively, on Sunday, I will be so ****ing amped for MNF...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    Im definitely not gonna get ahead of myself, but if the Coyboys and Eagles somehow beat the Steelers and Bengals, respectively, on Sunday, I will be so ****ing amped for MNF...
    Eagles Bengals is tonight. It's 10-0 Cincy.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Eagles blow

vCash
    Damn Eagles stink..

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    WTF is up with this *******?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    We'd almost be better off having the Bengals beat the Eagles, because we need them to be 9-7 to cover up the Steelers. I seriously doubt the Steelers end the season at 8-8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    We'd almost be better off having the Bengals beat the Eagles, because we need them to be 9-7 to cover up the Steelers. I seriously doubt the Steelers end the season at 8-8.
    I can't say that I completely understand your logic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I still don't understand how that works. The Steelers cover us, we cover the Bengals, and the Bengals cover the Steelers. How does that put us in?

Especially when the Steelers have the first tie breaker over us with head to head.

Every way I look at it, if we end up in a 3 way tie with the Steelers and the Bengals, the Bengals get in.

Head to head...The Steelers split with the Bengals and have the head to head over us, so we're out.

Common opponents...The Bengals have have the better record against Common opponents.

Bengals get into the playoffs.

Isn't that how it works? Is there something that gives us an advantage because they're both in the same division?

-Sun Tzu

14. 12-13-2012, 10:15 PM
    Reason
    The lame fighting needs to stop in the Jets forum

15. 12-13-2012, 10:30 PM
    Reason

16. 12-13-2012, 10:37 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    I can't say that I completely understand your logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I still don't understand how that works. The Steelers cover us, we cover the Bengals, and the Bengals cover the Steelers. How does that put us in?

Especially when the Steelers have the first tie breaker over us with head to head.

Every way I look at it, if we end up in a 3 way tie with the Steelers and the Bengals, the Bengals get in.

Head to head...The Steelers split with the Bengals and have the head to head over us, so we're out.

Common opponents...The Bengals have have the better record against Common opponents.

Bengals get into the playoffs.

Isn't that how it works? Is there something that gives us an advantage because they're both in the same division?
    Well now for some reason the ESPN playoff machine is indeed saying if the Steelers, us, and the Bengals are 9-7, even with a Bengals victory over the Steelers in week 16, the Steelers would be in the playoffs. It has not been that way for the past two weeks...not sure why it's different now. Previously, in a situation where we went 9-7, the Bengals went 9-7 with a victory over the Steelers in week 16, and the Steelers went 9-7, we were in the playoffs.

So basically, we're ****ed now.

18. 12-13-2012, 10:52 PM
    Reason

vCash
    If cincy wins tonight, which looks likely now up 10, they would need to lose to either baltimore or steelers, preferably baltimore because we need the steelers to lose too. We win out and end up 9-7 tie with cincy, we win the tiebreaker on confrence record because they would be 6-6 and we would be 7-5.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast