Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I actually feel kind of good about both Pittsburgh AND Cincy losing this week. The Cowboys are fighting for their lives and play at home, and the Eagles are at home and could easily beat the Bengals this week...not saying they are favorites but it's certainly doable. If we can win in Tennessee, I'll feel a little better.
    The Eagles can't be anyone right now. They've been terrible.

Pittsburgh could lose because Dallas still thinks they have something to play for, but when the pressure is on Romo cracks.

We'll see.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Philly went into Tampa last week and beat a team with playoff aspirations. Foles is getting better taking all the snaps.

I believe they finished last year with 6 consecutive wins. I wouldn't write them off at home on a night game.

They are decimated with McCoy and Jackson out.
    Last edited by John X Doe; 12-12-2012 at 05:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by john x doe View Post
    every statement you made is factually false. They have better odds than winning the lottery and you have no crystal ball that they will finish 8-8. You can surmise this but is is no fact. Sorry. And unless they are taking a year off, they do have a chance to qualify next year. That's a fact. And another statement factually wrong. Let's try to get it right next time. Just once.

Signed,

dugmet's evil twin.
    wtf? i thought i was an only child.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    wtf? i thought i was an only child.
    Sorry I had to break it to you like this....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The Eagles can't be anyone right now. They've been terrible.

Pittsburgh could lose because Dallas still thinks they have something to play for, but when the pressure is on Romo cracks.

We'll see.
    Disagree on Philly. I live here and have seen Foles play lately...he looks decent. I'm not a big believer of Cincy on the road. You are very right about Romo, however.

vCash
    Give Foles more time to learn the offense and build chemistry with his teammates and he'll be something very special in Philadelphia. Hopefully Bray and Sanchez rebuild the chemistry they had together when BE was here the 1st time around

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Disagree on Philly. I live here and have seen Foles play lately...he looks decent. I'm not a big believer of Cincy on the road. You are very right about Romo, however.
    The Bengals are 4-2 on the road.

Foles had a good game to eek out a win against a Tampa Bay defense that's made out of swiss cheese. He won't be able to do that to Cincy.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    The Bengals are 4-2 on the road.

Foles had a good game to eek out a win against a Tampa Bay defense that's made out of swiss cheese. He won't be able to do that to Cincy.
    Bengals got a good run d too. its gonna be tough for the eagles.

vCash
    Guys would it help us if the Eagles beat the Bengals tommorow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    It wouldn't hurt...basically we REALLY need the Steelers to lose to the Bengals next week. I think the Eagles will surprise you guys tomorrow night...team with nothing to lose at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    It wouldn't actually matter.

The Bengals only have to lose one of their two games against the Steelers or Ravens to give the Jets the tie breaker. Since we need the Steelers to lose 2, the game the Jets really need them to lose is the Ravens game.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    It wouldn't hurt...basically we REALLY need the Steelers to lose to the Bengals next week. I think the Eagles will surprise you guys tomorrow night...team with nothing to lose at home.
    I think you should get that mole checked.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    It would be so epic if we made the play-offs after such a disastrous season. As far as I'm concerned we're playing on house money. We don't have our best player, a real NFL QB, a real HC, a real OC or any real offensive threats outside of Kerley. The team/organization is incredibly dysfunctional and with all that said we have an outside shot at the post-season. So awesome.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    It would be so epic if we made the play-offs after such a disastrous season. As far as I'm concerned we're playing on house money. We don't have our best player, a real NFL QB, a real HC, a real OC or any real offensive threats outside of Kerley. The team/organization is incredibly dysfunctional and with all that said we have an outside shot at the post-season. So awesome.
    I think "epic" is a little extreme for the situation, but it is pretty cool that the depleted Jets are still fighting for the playoffs. Then again...doesn't that say something about the HC being good?

You think we don't have a HC, but if this team goes 9-7 to get into the playoffs after being 3-6, he will have done a very good job.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    I think "epic" is a little extreme for the situation, but it is pretty cool that the depleted Jets are still fighting for the playoffs. Then again...doesn't that say something about the HC being good?

You think we don't have a HC, but if this team goes 9-7 to get into the playoffs after being 3-6, he will have done a very good job.
    It's a minor miracle that we might finish 9-7. While the result (9-7) might be a positive, I don't think the process so far has been a positive and that starts with the HC. I think Rex could be tons better. I don't think he's a good head coach.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast