Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

vCash
    All the scenarios in the world don't matter unless the jets win.. That's all I care about..
    WIN AND IN!
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    I can see that happening sorta. But I will def wait to see if the Jets win their own games before getting too excited.
    Our playoff hopes essentially rest on the Bengals beating the Steelers in week 16, barring a Steelers loss to the Cowboys and Browns. If we win out, I'd give us a pretty decent shot at the playoffs...maybe 30-40%. But winning out is no guarantee. The Chargers just pounded the Steelers before giving up some prevent defense TD's.

vCash
    cant believe we're basically 1 game from making the playoffs with the **** we've put on the field this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by $GangGr33n$ View Post
    cant believe we're basically 1 game from making the playoffs with the **** we've put on the field this year
    How are we 1 game from making the playoffs when the Jets need to win 3 games and get a lot of help?

Are you referring to a different "we?" Are you on a ****** team somewhere that is about to make the playoffs? What incredible irony.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    How are we 1 game from making the playoffs when the Jets need to win 3 games and get a lot of help?

Are you referring to a different "we?" Are you on a ****** team somewhere that is about to make the playoffs? What incredible irony.
    Lol. The team of me is already in the playoffs..that's how i roll.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    Lol. The team of me is already in the playoffs..that's how i roll.
    Yeah, but you're pear shaped, so you roll kinda weird.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JETSMETSRANGERS View Post
    Question- even if the Jets did win out we would need the bengals to lose two more games and the steelers to lose 3(because they beat us head to head) in order to make the playoffs right? Colts are not losing 3 games and jets probably won't win out but I just am not to familiar with the tiebreakers
    if the jets win out and the bengals finish 9-7 and the steelers finish 9-7 with a loss against cincy in week 16 we get it because cincy would knock out pit with tiebreakers and we would knock out cincy with common oppent record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wright30510 View Post
    if the jets win out and the bengals finish 9-7 and the steelers finish 9-7 with a loss against cincy in week 16 we get it because cincy would knock out pit with tiebreakers and we would knock out cincy with common oppent record
    Are you sure about this? Why wouldn't Pitt knock us out because of head to head in a 3 way tie?

The way I understand it (and maybe I'm wrong) is that Pitt would knock us off on head to head, and Cincy would knock Pitt out on the common opponent...thus Cincy gets in.

-Sun Tzu

9. 12-11-2012, 04:48 PM
    Reason
    Seriously, the little bickering needs to stop

10. 12-11-2012, 04:57 PM
    Reason

11. 12-11-2012, 05:11 PM
    Reason

12. 12-11-2012, 05:13 PM
    Reason

13. 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM
    Reason

14. 12-11-2012, 05:50 PM
    Reason

vCash
    What would be better for us? Win out and get in the playoffs with some help and lose in the 1st round or lose 2 out of our last 3 and miss out on the playoffs 2 years in a row?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    What would be better for us? Win out and get in the playoffs with some help and lose in the 1st round or lose 2 out of our last 3 and miss out on the playoffs 2 years in a row?
    How about we make the playoffs and win the superbowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    ^^ would you please crawl back under your rock!!
    I wonder if no one answered his posts if he would still lurk here?

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I hope we make it.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    After getting Braylon our only question right now is who do we want to play in the first round.. I have a good feeling we're going to get in.
    Last edited by caņamin; 12-12-2012 at 05:15 PM.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    I have a feeling we won't.
    But I hope we do.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    I have a feeling we won't.
    But I hope we do.
    I actually feel kind of good about both Pittsburgh AND Cincy losing this week. The Cowboys are fighting for their lives and play at home, and the Eagles are at home and could easily beat the Bengals this week...not saying they are favorites but it's certainly doable. If we can win in Tennessee, I'll feel a little better.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast