Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Our problem is we have NO offensive game plan. 33 3 point attempts from a terrible three point shooting team. Pattern is developing
    Without Brook Lopez we dont have a choice. Joe Johnson is the best post up player with Brook out

vCash
    Deron got torched tonight. As everyone can now clearly see at defending the Pick and Roll he is the problem not Lopez

vCash
    Joe Johnson isn't the problem horrible defensive rotations by Deron and Humphries was the problem. They got annihilated on the PnR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Deron got torched tonight. As everyone can now clearly see at defending the Pick and Roll he is the problem not Lopez
    Ive been saying this Deron is awful guarding the pick n roll he gets too much praise I cant believe he really gets MVP chants while shooting under 40% + playing terrible defense

vCash
    This was probably the hardest loss thus far. Came in thinking we'd win, after the first quarter I thought we'd win, and again we break down in the second half.

We HAVE to win these tougher games against Chicago and The Knicks.

vCash
    Our defensive rotations are awful and alot of that has to do with Deron. He plays Matador defense to the fullest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Taylor is an awful shooter
    Based on what? Lol
    [

vCash
    I agree Taylor should be playing ALOT more. He is fine defender at the PG spot even for a rookie. I am so frustrated with the rotations. Avery needs to cut down on Stackhouse and Dwill's minutes. He's running those guys into the ground. And just stop playing Bogans and Childress period those guys are godawful. I'd rather see Brooks and Tele get those minutes.

vCash
    The fact that Avery sits Marshon the entire game because of defense or turnovers or bad shot or whatever the reason is that he hates him, and than he put him in in crunch time and expects him to just score makes me think he had some money on the Warriors. But seriously how did Avery Johnson ever get a head coaching job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    I agree Taylor should be playing ALOT more. He is fine defender at the PG spot even for a rookie. I am so frustrated with the rotations. Avery needs to cut down on Stackhouse and Dwill's minutes. He's running those guys into the ground. And just stop playing Bogans and Childress period those guys are godawful. I'd rather see Brooks and Tele get those minutes.
    They aren't godawful, they're defenders. And defenders I think are much less playing time reliant when it comes to performing. A defender can keep in shape in practice, but players like Brooks and Tele need the playing time to perform. I hope Billy King feels the same way and does something about it soon. Yesterday when I saw the second unit play with JJ it crossed my mind that Brooks not playing was ridiculuous. That said Avery does have a tough job with a very deep rotation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    They aren't godawful, they're defenders. And defenders I think are much less playing time reliant when it comes to performing. A defender can keep in shape in practice, but players like Brooks and Tele need the playing time to perform. I hope Billy King feels the same way and does something about it soon. Yesterday when I saw the second unit play with JJ it crossed my mind that Brooks not playing was ridiculuous. That said Avery does have a tough job with a very deep rotation.
    They are hard nosed tough guys but they can't stop a runny nose. They are the NBA equivalent of Bart Scott. DeShawn Stevenson was the same way last season. Their reputation after 1 or 2 good defensive seasons preceded them.

vCash
    Team offensively is shambolic. God forbid Marshon comes in.

The Future

vCash
    Im not even watching this game. without brook lopez this team isn't watchable

vCash
    avery johnson is horrible.... this team should be soooo much better... even with lopez out

why not give taylor, marshon, and shengelia a try?...

teletovic and watson are awful
    [

vCash
    Wow...I just turned on the game ...itz halftime and the Nets are smellin the place out...wtf is happening here?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast