Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I would much rather give Chekwa a chance in limited snaps as a rookie I liked what I saw from him. Then just wait til the offseason and bring in two more corners, draft one and look at all the free agents. Next year we can have Adams, Hanson, free agent and a draft pick. I thought Huff did well at first but as of late he is stinking it up.
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Translation: well he sucks at RB, so we might try him at CB before we cut him

Why not....

vCash
    Im all for it! Why not he tackles pretty well, is fast and also is pretty produtive on special teams(he seems to be the first guy to get to the return man pretty often)....if not **** it what do we got to lose lol

vCash
    IMO I think thats a awful idea for the Raiders to have Taiwan Jones used as a cornerback. I am Not even happy with him as a RB as well.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    IMO I think thats a awful idea for the Raiders to have Taiwan Jones used as a cornerback. I am Not even happy with him as a RB as well.
    I think it's kind of cool.

Creativity has been lacking on this roster this season. I think it would be pretty cool to see DA thinking "outside the box" for a while.

If Jones is fine converting, who are we to say it's a bad idea? He just wants to play, and I can neither find fault with him nor blame him.

Give him a shot, see what happens. What... is he going to give up passing yardage and TD's? Newsflash - so is every other DB on the roster, lmao.

vCash
    Considering who's playing and how they're playing, I'll give just about anyone at shot. I think it's priority #1 for this team to get 2 decent corners.
    Everything else is secondary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I think it's kind of cool.

Creativity has been lacking on this roster this season. I think it would be pretty cool to see DA thinking "outside the box" for a while.

If Jones is fine converting, who are we to say it's a bad idea? He just wants to play, and I can neither find fault with him nor blame him.

Give him a shot, see what happens. What... is he going to give up passing yardage and TD's? Newsflash - so is every other DB on the roster, lmao.
    Lol my point exactly...

vCash
    So if he is with the team through the offseason then he works with the position coach or other players and builds up his coverage skills. Goes into camp and gives it a shot. He has been a good gunner on special teams and if he can do this as well, it makes him more valuable for the team. He sure tackles better than Huff and Giordano, hell make him a safety!

I applaud him for wanting to do what ever the team needs that gets him the chance to play. Shows his character and work ethic. It's not like he doesn't have athletic ability.

If he can do it, he could be a decent back up that plays both sides of the ball. We won't fill all our depth issues this next season so it could work in our favor.

Its worth a look...

vCash
    Really wanna see Pryor get action gotta see what we have in this third rounder moving forward. As far as Taiwan give him a shot. I like his willingness to help the team out any way possible. At least give him reps at corner during practice

vCash
    What has he got to lose by trying, Corner is definitely a place where he could find his niche on the team because it's not going to happen at RB.

vCash
    Im watching the NYG vs NOS game and it deeply saddens me to see Stevie Brown playing so well with another team, can anybody please remind me why we cut this guy. I remember him playing pretty solid with us as well. Also Sterling Moores another guy i never understood why we cut...2 solid depth guys we definitely could of used this year, not sure where else i could of posted this at but yea I just wan't to see if anyone else feels the same way I do about these two missed opportunites.(low risk high reward guys)

vCash
    Agreed with Big Junior. Besides. Chris Clemons up in Seattle is doing pretty well to!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crockett32 View Post
    Agreed with Big Junior. Besides. Chris Clemons up in Seattle is doing pretty well to!
    Yup thats another undrafted low risk high reward guy that we let slip through pur fingers...just glad someone agrees with me lol

vCash
    ^*our fingers*....my mistake^

vCash
    T Jones isn't physical enough to play defense full or part time. He is also too fragile.

He is a skat back ,that's about it.

My brothers are really grasping at straws now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast