Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Texans DB-Stanford Routt Signed

If Standford Routt can get to where his potential in the draft and first couple seasons were leading too did the Texans just get a steal? He is fast, and clearly has skills, is it possible he was just down about the horrid season chiefs were having? I have tremendous trust in our front office and personnel guys so I feel like we found our answer.
    Last edited by Big_T; 12-05-2012 at 04:23 AM.

vCash
    I'm going to change the name of the thread...so that I don't have to start one stating that he had been signed.

On topic: agreed.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    awesome no problem. i certainly hope he can can get it right, he would be a great addition even with all our boys healthy

vCash
    you have to think the stability in our front office, coaching staff, and the expectations of coming in on an 11-1, obvious contender will help keep him focused. I mean, its not everyday a top 1-3 NFL team, late in the season, comes knocking at your door. Make the most of your talent Routt.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.