Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bye

vCash
    it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye (or gets a ban for insults)

vCash
    There's no way I'm reading through all of barkley and the other guy's posts, so sorry if this has been covered, but are we even sure that's a brooklyn jacket? I don't think he's that dumb.

vCash
    I think the Sixers were on his list of teams he'd like to be traded to........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barkley3406 View Post
    k...Starting now!

no hard feelings guys. Just messin sometimes. I have been a Sixers fan for 30 years now. With no championships in the last 3 decades It becomes frustrating to put up with the same ole junk when the Lakers, Spurs, and another 3-4 dominant each year.
    Its more of an NBA thing then a Sixer thing I guess.
    I would of normally watched or taped last nights game with the Sixers vs Boston. I am losing interest and have followed them for those 30 years. It speaks of the NBA.
    (Of course we win in dramatic way). I checked the highlights and looked at box score.
    at least the Sixers are a "real" team with "real" problems. The Lakers are just a product.

vCash

bye

^ cant argue with that. The lakers really have become a parody of themselves this year

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    That dude just had a meltdown in here

vCash
    i dunno , i was defending bynum, But the Nets Jersey is ****ed up
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I think the Sixers were on his list of teams he'd like to be traded to........
    Is this readable somewhere?
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    Is this readable somewhere?
    He said he did not want to be traded a bunch of teams before the trade was actually made. He did not want Charlotte, Washington, and Atlanta. Those were teams the Lakers could not make a deal with because he said he would not re-sign there. So, Philly was actually a team he was willing to sign with or he would not have approved the trade.

But I no longer have any links to prove that.....I just remember those headlines back in the day

vCash
    Also btw to the ***** thread creator. A bone bruise shows up on an MRI. They aren't some invisible bruise that is not seen on any level. You sir are a *****.
    Last edited by Fred; 12-10-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: stop the insults!

vCash

bye

I remember bynum saying simply that he didnt wanna go to a rebuilding/losing situation.

He may have used those teams as examples, but he didnt make a concrete list of teams he wanted to and didnt want to play for (to my knowledge)

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Is someone leaving? (ie. "bye")

I often wonder how we'd even know if someone died...or became incarcerated...or their fingertips fell off....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post

I often wonder how we'd even know if someone died...or became incarcerated...or their fingertips fell off....
    It was barkley3406's self proclaimed send off. No one really had any idea who he was or when he joined the site. Mostly due to the fact that every thread he ever made had to be deleted immediately due to blatant countless trolling obscenities.

He won't be missed. He literally contributed nothing to the forum.

I just wish someone had taken the time to teach him how to use the internet, or how to think rational thoughts, at any point in his life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post

As for your second question, don't worry about that. At PSD, I like to believe that no one ever dies or goes to jail, we all just go away to a PSD puppy farm in the country where we can run free and live happily ever after.

Or maybe we're all just bots. Maybe when you sign up for a PSD account, the site generates fake artificial accounts that respond to your posts and make threads periodically. Maybe you've just been talking to yourself all these years and you have no idea. It's possible. We have the technology.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123