Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barkley3406 View Post
    Exact response of why this board is so sucks so bad...

Why don't you go to Pro Dicktionary Daily...Seems like a better site for you.
    Its not about knowledge of this site its about nit picking, trashing a thread, moving a thread, deleting a thread.
    The only one whose threads are constantly deleted or nitpicked are yours. Because you clearly have no interest in talking Sixers. All you do is troll, or make up random dumb nonsense every few weeks and try to spread it around like some pathetic joke.

If you're so concerned about how this forum has been operating, if you really care, then leave. Because its people like you who try to just sabotage it. Leave and never come back. The site, and all of us Sixers fans who enjoy talking basketball, will be much better off without you.

I thought the first post in this thread was supposed to be your last. Bye. Good riddance. If trolling Internet forums makes you happy, just go to a different site.

vCash
    Reasons not to care he was wearing that jacket:

Brooklyn doesn't have the cap room or space to outright sign him, meaning S&T

Plax wore a Phillies hat coming out of jail....what worked well for him

I don't see why people care so much. Take this attitude about him like I have. Until he plays a game for us....who gives a ****. He does nothing all year and leaves? Awesome. Cap room. We got a really good team even without him.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    So what point are you trying to make here ? I mean I'm confused. Are you so upset that Bynum was wearing a Brooklyn jacket ? I mean I could see being upset if say Bynum, during his absence was seen attending a Brooklyn game say, and not at our games. Now THAT would be egregious. But, out in Philly on a night when we are not playing, eating dinner ??? And your problem is that he is wearing another teams jacket ?

Sorry but even to a guy like me, who thinks Bynum sucks, and is not all that as a PROVEN player thinks that is stupid!
    Dude you need to change your name: Try Bynum my Hero, or Bynum is A Ok!

You may not have a problem with a player from one team (my team) wearing a Jacket of another team in a free agency year when we gave him the reception we did when he signed here.
    He is a proven lazy player, has a lawsuit against him and hasnt put a Sixers Jersey on yet. That's just me though.

It would of been nice instead of bowling or out at D AND B'S shooting on an arcade game to see him in a Sixers Uni shooting free throws in our practice facility. I would love for this guy to work out---I guess I am just sick of what seems like another raw deal for the Sixers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    The only one whose threads are constantly deleted or nitpicked are yours. Because you clearly have no interest in talking Sixers. All you do is troll, or make up random dumb nonsense every few weeks and try to spread it around like some pathetic joke.

If you're so concerned about how this forum has been operating, if you really care, then leave. Because its people like you who try to just sabotage it. Leave and never come back. The site, and all of us Sixers fans who enjoy talking basketball, will be much better off without you.

I thought the first post in this thread was supposed to be your last. Bye. Good riddance. If trolling Internet forums makes you happy, just go to a different site.
    I posted legit...I have tried to get banned because of my frustrations with the mods. But your right--this site does suck. For the record---Tons of people's posts get deleted or moved and others get banned.
    This site is good for a typical 18-21 Year old who has been a sixer fan for 3 years or less.
    I am done---I will use the advise of another poster on this site who gave me a website that knows Sixer BB.
    Goodbye all---Goodluck in your expections of Bybum.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...all-in-2012-13

http://hahajk.com/sports/andrew-bynu...ptions-photos/

vCash
    Dude you need to change your name: Try Bynum my Hero, or Bynum is A Ok!

You may not have a problem with a player from one team (my team) wearing a Jacket of another team in a free agency year when we gave him the reception we did when he signed here.
    He is a proven lazy player, has a lawsuit against him and hasnt put a Sixers Jersey on yet. That's just me though.

It would of been nice instead of bowling or out at D AND B'S shooting on an arcade game to see him in a Sixers Uni shooting free throws in our practice facility. I would love for this guy to work out---I guess I am just sick of what seems like another raw deal for the Sixers.

Okay, first thing, Bynum NEVER signed here, he was traded. Second, what does having a Lawsuit have to do with anything ? You know, I have been a DIE HARD Sixer fan since before most here on this forum were even born.
    And I find if funny you calling Bynum out for having a Lawsuit against him, and being LAZY....But your username indicates you LOVED Charles Barkley ?? ( Huh ) I mean when Charles was in Philly, he was highly known to have several Lawsuits against him both here, and after he left. He was constantly calling out teammates and the management in PUBLIC..Which is a clear no-no!
    And he was widely known to be out of shape...or have you never looked at his Body before ?

Seriously dude, I have little respect for Bynum. But it's based on his PROVEN History, i.e., Medical Issues and what not. Not based on his freaking Wardrobe and ALLEDGED Alligations that happened some 3,000 miles away years ago! I mean C'mon " Hommie "...get real!

vCash
    Okay, first thing, Bynum NEVER signed here, he was traded. Second, what does having a Lawsuit have to do with anything ? You know, I have been a DIE HARD Sixer fan since before most here on this forum were even born.
    And I find if funny you calling Bynum out for having a Lawsuit against him, and being LAZY....But your username indicates you LOVED Charles Barkley ?? ( Huh ) I mean when Charles was in Philly, he was highly known to have several Lawsuits against him both here, and after he left. He was constantly calling out teammates and the management in PUBLIC..Which is a clear no-no!
    And he was widely known to be out of shape...or have you never looked at his Body before ?

Seriously dude, I have little respect for Bynum. But it's based on his PROVEN History, i.e., Medical Issues and what not. Not based on his freaking Wardrobe and ALLEDGED Alligations that happened some 3,000 miles away years ago! I mean C'mon " Hommie "...get real!
    Your calling our Barkley now? I have not seen Barkley as lazy...I remember him actually wearing a Sixers Jersey and being one of the most Dominant forwards ever to play the game.

Bynum may work out...I am a Sixers fan and hope he does. At this point it doesn't seem to be headed in that direction to me.
    I have already been told by a Trainer in the NBA that Bynum's plan is to play 20-30 games, prove he is healthy and then go directly to Brooklyn.
    Check me in a few months if I am wrong.

vCash
    K..Now that was my last post...for real. Startin now!

oops-spell check

vCash

I posted legit...I have tried to get banned because of my frustrations with the mods. But your right--this site does suck. For the record---Tons of people's posts get deleted or moved and others get banned.
    This site is good for a typical 18-21 Year old who has been a sixer fan for 3 years or less.
    I am done---I will use the advise of another poster on this site who gave me a website that knows Sixer BB.
    Goodbye all---Goodluck in your expections of Bybum.
    I have never ever said this site sucks. Another random made up statement by one of the worst posters/biggest trolls of all time.

Bye.

Sorry about that everyone. Now that he's gone we can all get back to the relevant discussions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I have never ever said this site sucks. Another random made up statement by one of the worst posters/biggest trolls of all time.

Bye.

Sorry about that everyone. Now that he's gone we can all get back to the relevant discussions.
    Yea..what a loser. Anyways...

So those Sixers really have a chance for the 8th seed this year huh?

Sixers 4 get it: Yea--I am excited--Hope they make it to game 6 this year.

Bill 4 da Sixers: I am really in love with Bynum's hair this week on the bench. Also he looked good at D and B's. I think he shot over 70% from that arcade hoop.

SixersLove: Boy Bynum is lifting that playmate over his head...He must be having a good day with those knees. God love um!

vCash

K

K...now I m done. Bye all.

See ya in a 5-10 years when we have rebuilt this thing.

vCash
    Man this Barkley guy is ******! No facts at all. And he knows a TRAINER ??? Yeah like Bynum is gonna tell a Trainer what his plans are. And BTW Barkley, how is he gonna sign in Brooklyn when they don't have ANY Money ?? **********
    Last edited by Fred; 12-08-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Stop the insults - NO MORE WARNINGS!

vCash
    Man this Barkley guy is *****! No facts at all. And he knows a TRAINER ??? Yeah like Bynum is gonna tell a Trainer what his plans are. And BTW Barkley, how is he gonna sign in Brooklyn when they don't have ANY Money ??
    I thought Barkley Retired?

Robbie Hoenshel (College - North Florida) ---Talk to him. He knows all about Bynum's plans.

He is an assistant With Brooklyn and I think that is him next to him at D and B's
    Last edited by Fred; 12-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.

vCash
    k...Starting now!

no hard feelings guys. Just messin sometimes. I have been a Sixers fan for 30 years now. With no championships in the last 3 decades It becomes frustrating to put up with the same ole junk when the Lakers, Spurs, and another 3-4 dominant each year.
    Its more of an NBA thing then a Sixer thing I guess.
    I would of normally watched or taped last nights game with the Sixers vs Boston. I am losing interest and have followed them for those 30 years. It speaks of the NBA.
    (Of course we win in dramatic way). I checked the highlights and looked at box score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barkley3406:24636864
    k...Starting now!

no hard feelings guys. Just messin sometimes. I have been a Sixers fan for 30 years now. With no championships in the last 3 decades It becomes frustrating to put up with the same ole junk when the Lakers, Spurs, and another 3-4 dominant each year.
    Its more of an NBA thing then a Sixer thing I guess.
    I would of normally watched or taped last nights game with the Sixers vs Boston. I am losing interest and have followed them for those 30 years. It speaks of the NBA.
    (Of course we win in dramatic way). I checked the highlights and looked at box score.
    ************. You keep saying your gone, but yet you come right back.
    Last edited by Fred; 12-08-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Stop the insults!
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    this page has been pure comedy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast