Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bye

vCash

bye

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2012/12...d-busters.html

This is probably my last post.

For the life of me I don't know how you philly fans let Bybum get away with this...Aren't you the ones who boed Santa?

I have been a philly fan since 1982 (not in philly though). I have seen nothing but disrespect from Bybum. Using your own docter to delay any playing time in Philly. Wearing a Brooklyn Jacket around town....Pathetic!!!Good luck in Brooklyn!
    At least management tried to make our mediocre team into something...I feel I can't watch a sub 500 team any longer.

Boo this bum out of this city!!!

Some advice for this site: Shut er down! Very few true Fans post in here. To those who do--good luck and go Sixers...go get yur 8th seed

vCash

bye

I gotta be honest, im not cool with that jacket at all

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Pretty sure this is a dupe of Bynum_Sucks since he got banned

vCash
    I have had the vibe that bynum didn't want to be here since the beginning, now its coming to fruition. Seriously... mysterious bone bruises from doing NOTHING, bowling when he should be resting, now wearing a brooklyn jacket in PHILLY??? that sealed it for me. hes 100% bolting in the off season, mark my words.

vCash

bye

So first he went BOWLING? And then, wait, no way, he went to DAVE AND BUSTERS? He's a cancer who hates Philly. Yup, it's so obvious.

Come onnn people. I agree he's an idiot. He's a big, dumb, immature kid. But let go of the conspiracy theories about him intentionally not playing right now and him never wanting to be a Sixer in the first place. You're looking for the tiniest things and blowing them way out of proportion. He's injured. He makes foolish decisions. It's frustrating, but that's it.

The pessimistic, glass half empty, "why would he ever wanna play here?" attitude is really unfounded. I can understand why you feel this way, because of everything that has gone wrong for us Sixers fans throughout history. But nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us.

I repeat. Nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us.

One more time. Nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us. Let that sink in... Please.

Seriously... If all Sixers fans carried this much negative energy towards Bynum, then you can bet your *** he won't wanna play here. I just hope he doesn't read this forum, or anyone he knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    So first he went BOWLING? And then, wait, no way, he went to DAVE AND BUSTERS? He's a cancer who hates Philly. Yup, it's so obvious.

Come onnn people. I agree he's an idiot. He's a big, dumb, immature kid. But let go of the conspiracy theories about him intentionally not playing right now and him never wanting to be a Sixer in the first place. You're looking for the tiniest things and blowing them way out of proportion. He's injured. He makes foolish decisions. It's frustrating, but that's it.

The pessimistic, glass half empty, "why would he ever wanna play here?" attitude is really unfounded. I can understand why you feel this way, because of everything that has gone wrong for us Sixers fans throughout history. But nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us.

I repeat. Nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us.

One more time. Nothing that has happened so far with Bynum is evidence that he doesn't want to play for us. Let that sink in... Please.

Seriously... If all Sixers fans carried this much negative energy towards Bynum, then you can bet your *** he won't wanna play here. I just hope he doesn't read this forum, or anyone he knows.
    I have no problems with him going to dave and busters but like man wtf if you're gonna wear a sports teams jacket at least make it a sixers jacket... brooklyn really?

I have no problem with bowling either WHEN you aren't rehabbing a ****ing knee inury.

these are tiny miniscule things but at the same time they aren't. if you REALLY wanted to be here and play here.. would you really risk getting hurt by bowling when you should be rehabbing? If you really wanted to be here wouldn't you at least think before putting on a brooklyn jacket and going out in public?? If im him and I am playing for the sixers and I am about to put on a brooklyn jacket, I would be like "oh wait, this might cause some problems, let me put on something more appropriate." but he doesn't cause he could give a **** less about the ramifications.

you can call me a pessimist, but Its more like being realistic.. why the **** would anyone want to play here? out of all the hot spot locations, why would anyone in their right mind want to play here?? because of a few more million dollars? I don't buy it. come on man I could easily say you are being overly OPTIMISTIC.

vCash
    Lol

Wiesbaden Germany, By way of Philadelphia
    vCash
    People are pretty dumb. Who cares what he wears. He went to Dave and Busters. People will cry over anything. Is the dude just supposed to sit in his house all day??

vCash
    not crazy about the Brooklyn jacket but in the first pic, he was getting in some free throw shooting

...this is a non-story to me...

now, is he soft? hard to tell...I will be impressed by him when he impresses me and gets in a game or three...

vCash
    Evidence: Bone bruises can't be detected on x-rays...Its the perfect reason to sit out a year until the Nets come calling. The sixers have allowed Bybum's own personal docter to determine when he is ready to return. Its the same doc who keeps prolonging the number of weeks he will be out.
    HE IS WEARING A FREAKIN Brooklyn Jacket!!!
    He is a free agent after this season...take the bag off your head. I cant believe anyone thinks that is not disrespectful. Trying going to a Steelers game with a Ravens jacket...and he is a player....Wow!

vCash
    Who cares, maybe he is wearing the jacket because it has a big B for Bynum. Who the hell knows, he is an immature kid. He will be fine. No matter what doctor evaluates him, he is still going to diagnose and treat him in the most professional matter, so saying he keeps extending it for weeks means there is probably a reason for it.

FYI, you lose credibility when you can't spell simple words like doctor
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

vCash
    Everybody calls me out for me and my remarks on Bynum, but I can't believe I'm defending him here. As far as Bynum not wanting to be here in Philly, and him faking the injury ?......RIDICULOUS! Bynum has a PROVEN Track record for Knee Issues, and he is on the last year of his contract. Faking a KNEE Injury, and NOT playing at all in a final season of his contract is NOT the way to convince a team to give him a 100 million +
    extension. And as far as playing in Philly, Bynum is from New Jersey, and thats about 70 miles from Philly. Bynum has ALWAYS wanted to play on the East coast, and be a # 1
    option for a team. Now YES, if Bynum had his first choice, he probably would have wanted to be dealt to the Nets/Brooklyn. But bottom line, Bynum and his agent are ALL about the other " B "......Benjamins!! And the Nets don't have ANY to offer Bynum after the season. And NO WAY in Hell will Bynum sign for the MLE people. As far as the Jacket goes...C'mon people. Hell, Andrew probably wears it for the big " B " on it....B as in...BYNUM!!

Yes this is a Non-story. But I still am solid on my stance that Bynum is a HUGE medical risk that can never heal. Nor is Bynum worth a new MAX deal where the Sixers have no protection or Opt-out clauses in it. But I also know Bynum in NO WAY is faking, or not playing on purpose people. Not in a contract season. As I said, that is Ridiculous!

vCash

bye

The brooklyn jacket is literally the only thing hes done that upsets me in the least

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash

re

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan4 View Post
    Who cares, maybe he is wearing the jacket because it has a big B for Bynum. Who the hell knows, he is an immature kid. He will be fine. No matter what doctor evaluates him, he is still going to diagnose and treat him in the most professional matter, so saying he keeps extending it for weeks means there is probably a reason for it.

FYI, you lose credibility when you can't spell simple words like doctor
    Exact response of why this board is so sucks so bad...

Why don't you go to Pro Dicktionary Daily...Seems like a better site for you.
    Its not about knowledge of this site its about nit picking, trashing a thread, moving a thread, deleting a thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barkley3406 View Post
    Exact response of why this board is so sucks so bad...

Why don't you go to Pro Dicktionary Daily...Seems like a better site for you.
    Its not about knowledge of this site its about nit picking, trashing a thread, moving a thread, deleting a thread.

So what point are you trying to make here ? I mean I'm confused. Are you so upset that Bynum was wearing a Brooklyn jacket ? I mean I could see being upset if say Bynum, during his absence was seen attending a Brooklyn game say, and not at our games. Now THAT would be egregious. But, out in Philly on a night when we are not playing, eating dinner ??? And your problem is that he is wearing another teams jacket ?

Sorry but even to a guy like me, who thinks Bynum sucks, and is not all that as a PROVEN player thinks that is stupid!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast