Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: So, whatcha think is gonna happen?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles win - Dream Team!

5 29.41%
  • Eagles lose - Dynasty!

8 47.06%
  • Eagles tie - I miss 5!

4 23.53%
  • Who Cares?

0 0%
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Love the emotion they are showing. (I'm like 4 minutes behind you guys on the DVR.) Pissed off I slept through 3/4 of this game now, but oh well. Feels good to get a win and have some hope for the future.

And yes, Andy Reid has obviously not lost this team.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby, that's the Eagles we love, ****s our pick up but seeing our sidelines after that TD and the emotions was awesome, gives you goosebumps.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    This is what I was talking about winning games.

Nick Foles won that game. Great game kid.
    I got on here just now to find you! Good to see you and Bdawk giving the boy his dues. Like we discussed, there were things that didn't look so great. But he overall played one hell of a game. Deserves more looks for sure.

I'm glad for a win as well. I don't want the Eagles to get the #1 pick. I really want them to draft Manti Te'o, but I don't think he should go #1 overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Bring him back.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedRed(duh) View Post
    I got on here just now to find you! Good to see you and Bdawk giving the boy his dues. Like we discussed, there were things that didn't look so great. But he overall played one hell of a game. Deserves more looks for sure.

I'm glad for a win as well. I don't want the Eagles to get the #1 pick. I really want them to draft Manti Te'o, but I don't think he should go #1 overall.
    This is the exact thing I was talking about. I needed to see this from him. I feel more confident about him. This is the first time he showed the ability to win.

Now he's gotta build but I feel great for him.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Doesn't look like a guy going through the motions, or a guy who has lost his team.

I love that fat ****er regardless of this year.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    andy lost babin. that's it. andy has everyone else. bring andy back. i think we go 8-8 next year maybe 9-7 with health

vCash
    Great heart by just about the entire team today,from Foles,to DRC.Avant,Maclin,and even Dunlap.As bad as he is at LT he played hard and redeemed himself in the 4th quarter.

So glad to see guys actually giving a damn for a change.Again I just wish they would have sent Babin and Washburn packing sooner.

vCash
    He might deserve to come back honestly

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    this game proved a lot

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Eli with a pick 6

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash

Eagles vs. Bucs IGT - Week 14

Get a line and some good safeties and this teams right back in the hunt

vCash
    This is the exact thing I was talking about. I needed to see this from him. I feel more confident about him. This is the first time he showed the ability to win.

no running game, poor OL, and 2nd and 3rd stringers at WR. i think foles definitely showed me something. having watched so much of him in college the one thing i knew he had was toughness. he got beat into the ground at arizona.

what worried me was his field reading. today he was just much better at it. good progress. hope he continues. finding our QB in foles would make rebuilding much quicker. him failing would delay everything

vCash

This. This was my only knock on Foles so far.

He does have to quit throwing right at defenders though, but today is something to build on.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast