Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: So, whatcha think is gonna happen?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles win - Dream Team!

5 29.41%
  • Eagles lose - Dynasty!

8 47.06%
  • Eagles tie - I miss 5!

4 23.53%
  • Who Cares?

0 0%
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Figures... D was playing great and now are just given free points by special teams.

vCash
    Philadelphia turnover eagles
    Thanks fanofphilly

vCash
    There's the 2012 Eagles we all know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    What the hell, I thought I permmabanned you...
    Pretending to be a Mod is a bannable offense. I am reporting you.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I just looked at their IGT, its ridiculous how good they think they are. Especially considering theyve only beaten 5 of the worst teams in the league and minnesota
    Yes, they are silly.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Get Nnmandi out of there.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Woah, Nnamdi has some pretty impressive 3 inch ups.

vCash
    Tampa within 3 now thanks to the turnover. See if the offense can get another good drive going.

vCash
    wow ASO, WOW. u suck.

and every time i see a td i see nnamdi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    wow ASO, WOW. u suck.

and every time i see a td i see nnamdi.
    Except usually it's with his hands up in the air looking at the closest possible defender to blame. Couldn't pull that off on this one.

vCash
    Gerald McCoy is good at football.

vCash
    Good, finally a screen to Avant. That's exactly what this offense was missing...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Except usually it's with his hands up in the air looking at the closest possible defender to blame. Couldn't pull that off on this one.
    This

vCash
    Foles in beast mode.

vCash
    Avant, love him.

vCash
    I wonder if Bryce chooses to run outside or its by design. Either way, it's not working and that should stop.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast