Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Effort

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Its not all effort they over help as soon as the ball gets into the post...leaving shooters wide open everywhere on the perimeter. This isn't that athletic of a team especially with Wade not as explosive so react and recover schemes put slow footed players in bad positions alot of times.

Few weeks ago i got banned for posting in here... Rewind... HoW BoUT DEM NYKNICKS!! *****es... Yall suck this year.. All we do is crush yall by 20 without Melo!! Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStarks94 View Post
    Few weeks ago i got banned for posting in here... Rewind... HoW BoUT DEM NYKNICKS!! *****es... Yall suck this year.. All we do is crush yall by 20 without Melo!! Lol
    Congrats.... With all playoff series' you won in the past decade, I'm sure that win was just icing on the cake.

PS: In reality, I'm a HUGE fan of what the Knicks and their FO have been able to do, and it's awesome that they're an elite team again in this league. But if you continue to troll this board with this nonsense you spew in here, you won't last long here. Adhere to the warning.
    Last edited by SteBO; 12-20-2012 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStarks94 View Post
    I always find it funny that fans of teams that haven't won anything important in decades treat regular season wins like championships.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12