Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 749
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Lin and Harden will own the West within three years... especially with the rediculous amount of young talent and DP's that Houston has raked in. Right now they are a mid-level team. They are also the youngest team in the league. In three years they will be OKC on steroids.
    Get off the glue nut Harden while good is nowhere near Durant and I'm not gonna compare Westbrook to Lin as for those draft picks we own 2 of your first rounders and a 2nd not to mention your first round pick from past draft. While Houston is an up and coming team they wont be on OKCs level let alone them on steroids
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    Get off the glue nut Harden while good is nowhere near Durant and I'm not gonna compare Westbrook to Lin as for those draft picks we own 2 of your first rounders and a 2nd not to mention your first round pick from past draft. While Houston is an up and coming team they wont be on OKCs level let alone them on steroids
    why do you keep saying "your?" he's not a rockets fan. look at his screenname
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    lol typical PSD when you cant argue the facts look for a grammer error right on bud! you win
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    lol typical PSD when you cant argue the facts look for a grammer error right on bud! you win
    i didn't mention anything about grammar
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    you pointed out I used the word your in wrong context when it didnt apply grammar does consist of more than just spelling you know anyway my point is Houston has a good team but to say they are gonna be like Oklahoma is just insane they have a longg way to go
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    29,367
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    Get off the glue nut Harden while good is nowhere near Durant and I'm not gonna compare Westbrook to Lin as for those draft picks we own 2 of your first rounders and a 2nd not to mention your first round pick from past draft. While Houston is an up and coming team they wont be on OKCs level let alone them on steroids
    The Thunder don't have the Rockets' pick. They have Toronto's 1st round pick (2-way protected) and the Mavericks 1st round pick (highly protected).

    The Rockets still have a strong combination of draft picks, young players and cap space to be very good in the near future. The fact that they are already playing at a high level is very encouraging given their relative inexperience.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    you pointed out I used the word your in wrong context when it didnt apply grammar does consist of more than just spelling you know anyway my point is Houston has a good team but to say they are gonna be like Oklahoma is just insane they have a longg way to go
    you should read my post again. i mentioned nothing about grammar. and you should reread his post again...i don't think he's saying the Rockets will be better than the Thunder. so calm down. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    The Thunder don't have the Rockets' pick. They have Toronto's 1st round pick (2-way protected) and the Mavericks 1st round pick (highly protected).

    The Rockets still have a strong combination of draft picks, young players and cap space to be very good in the near future. The fact that they are already playing at a high level is very encouraging given their relative inexperience.
    Well then that sucks the Raps and Mav picks are gonna be so low lol not thanks again Houston while the trade was good for both sides OKC won hands down
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    you should read my post again. i mentioned nothing about grammar. and you should reread his post again...i don't think he's saying the Rockets will be better than the Thunder. so calm down. lol
    He said they were going to be Oklahoma on steroids I dont need to reread I think its pretty obvious what that means and I strongly disagree if hes a Houston fan or not that doesnt change the fact I think he was high when he posted that
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    The Thunder don't have the Rockets' pick. They have Toronto's 1st round pick (2-way protected) and the Mavericks 1st round pick (highly protected).

    The Rockets still have a strong combination of draft picks, young players and cap space to be very good in the near future. The fact that they are already playing at a high level is very encouraging given their relative inexperience.
    Not really worried about that Mavs pick anyway just the Raptors one we will save the Mavs for another day not like any rookies will be cracking our lineup for a while anyway
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    29,367
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    Well then that sucks the Raps and Mav picks are gonna be so low lol not thanks again Houston while the trade was good for both sides OKC won hands down
    OKC might not even get the Mavs pick until 2016 or something, given how heavily protected it is.

    Both teams won. There is no clear hands down winner. Martin had no future in Houston and Lamb is no Harden. The picks might or might not pan out. The Rockets had an excess of rookies/picks before the trade. The Rockets wanted an impact level player and they got that in Harden. OKC hasn't missed a beat w/o him so I'm pretty sure they're happy with what they have as well.

    You do need to work on creating coherent sentences though.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Meow
    Posts
    29,367
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    Not really worried about that Mavs pick anyway just the Raptors one we will save the Mavs for another day not like any rookies will be cracking our lineup for a while anyway
    What do you mean by 'our team'? I don't see how the Oklahoma City Thunder are associated with some guy in Canada.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    I love how you answer the question and then say the sentence is no coherent sometimes I think this site is about who is the better english major as opposed to who knows their sports ... and yes both teams did do well in the trade OKC just got so much more and I feel they won but to your point yes Houston had no use for Martin .. I'm sure you can find as many people who feel Houston won the trade as you can Oklahoma ... I tried to take my time so you could understand this time anyway I said my piece Oklahoma is going to be a force for the next 10 years while the jury is out on Houston enjoy and have a good one fellas
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetterberg40 View Post
    He said they were going to be Oklahoma on steroids I dont need to reread I think its pretty obvious what that means and I strongly disagree if hes a Houston fan or not that doesnt change the fact I think he was high when he posted that
    by "Oklahoma on steroids," he means "a good young team like Oklahoma who plays at a faster face." he was comparing the pace each team plays at...not which team is better. caaaaaaalm down. Thunder's the best team in the West. happy now?
    Last edited by FOBolous; 12-26-2012 at 04:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

    I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    What do you mean by 'our team'? I don't see how the Oklahoma City Thunder are associated with some guy in Canada.
    I live in Western Canada and if u look at my sig I was a Seattle Supersonics fan since I'm only a 5 hour drive away when the team move I moved incase you havent noticed we are a lil short on NBA team up here in Canada and I refuse to cheer for any Toronto team
    Bengals
    Red Wings -
    Supersonics
    Cubbies

    UFC Fighters
    HW - JDS, Big Nog
    LHW - Machida, Lil Nog
    MW - Sonnen, Silva, Belfort and Wandy
    WW -Thiago, Kos
    LW - Edgar, Penn, Guida
    FW - Aldo, Florian

    Tiger Woods Baby!!

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •