Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love Lin and hope he succeeds but even today I'd take Felton over him. The difference between the two isn't big, but Felton does keep the ball better as opposed to Lin who turns it over a lot

vCash
    The nice thing is, Lin's only at 65-70% right now. He's still not in shape, and he's still recovering his game legs post surgery.

Lin's playing well now, but his game will pick up as he gains more confidence and endurance, and develops an intuitive chemistry with his teammates, Harden in particular.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I love Lin and hope he succeeds but even today I'd take Felton over him. The difference between the two isn't big, but Felton does keep the ball better as opposed to Lin who turns it over a lot
    Your living in last season, Lin's TO have come way down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    The nice thing is, Lin's only at 65-70% right now. He's still not in shape, and he's still recovering his game legs post surgery.

Lin's playing well now, but his game will pick up as he gains more confidence and endurance, and develops an intuitive chemistry with his teammates, Harden in particular.
    His knee is fine, he's just trying to learn to play with Harden with is a ball dominating pick and roll guard, which is what exactly he is. But when they work it out to their full potential, their backcourt will be NICE, and I mean NICE.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    You serious?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    His knee is fine, he's just trying to learn to play with Harden with is a ball dominating pick and roll guard, which is what exactly he is. But when they work it out to their full potential, their backcourt will be NICE, and I mean NICE.
    Structurally, yes. But every player responds differently to surgery, however minor, and Lin is clearly not in optimal game shape yet. Dude was huffin and puffin like he had just finished the NYC marathon, and this was at the START of the second half, lol.

vCash
    they fixed it w/ one move, they gave Lin the ball and Harden's game got better as well as off that one move. He's not 100%, it's still sore on day to day. It's getting there though.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Dam lin is good! Those were some nice highlights. He was a game changer doing everything on the floor.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Jeremy was a decent addition. He's had good games. He's improving. The Cavs signing Larry Hughes was pretty bad. He did get 5 years and about 70 million. That's as bad as it gets. Juwan Howard's 7 year 105 million contract was crazy bad.

vCash
    There were just people waiting for and wishing that Lin would fail and jumped on any little misstep.....but, you notice those same guys are neveer around when he has good games. Cowards.

Lin would have been great with Kidd....and Lin's personality is not to rock the boat, so I don't see how he wouldn't have deferred to Anthony like he does to Harden now. Lin is getting his points, assists and rebounds while giving Harden most of the shots. If you watch these games, Lin is pushing the tempo and shoving it down the opponents throats...he'll get Harden and Parson their points first. He would have been fine in the East...the Rockets have thrased the East by 20-30 point leads and are 11-2 against the East. Morey's additions: Harden, Lin, Asik and Parsons are all looking like nice additions.

vCash
    Disregarding this Rockets run, 5M a year (until last year which is 9 or something) for a 23 year old PG who showed some good games =/= dumbest contract of all time. Smart thread OP.

vCash
    Seriously, I don't get why Knicks fans are so hateful. The unreasonable Knicks fans only do this because they feel redeemed by the fact felton is playing so good, otherwise they wouldn't say a word.
    How things change in only 3 weeks.

vCash
    Lin and Harden will own the West within three years... especially with the rediculous amount of young talent and DP's that Houston has raked in. Right now they are a mid-level team. They are also the youngest team in the league. In three years they will be OKC on steroids.

vCash
    Lin + Harden + Asik + matured Parsons, Morris and Patterson???= Scary

(not to mention all the draft picks)

vCash
    Morey'll probably go after a star this offseason, probably in the front court. All the acquisitions fit this aggressive up tempo style which the players are now just starting to pick up.

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast