Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    No they lost because of 2 stupid contested layups by Parsons and a shitt Delfino turnover. Did you even watch?
    Yup. Was in a sports bar watching MNF and they had some NBA games on as well. I didn't even wanna be too hard on the kid for the 2 or 3 times he missed the go ahead bucket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    With all due respect my dude, please don't act like it doesn't go both ways and Felton isn't the same target from all the Lin fans. Facts are facts, Felton has been way better than Lin this year. Lin has regressed and is nowhere near where most, including myself, thought he would be this season. He plays shook out there.

You used to be one of the best posters in our forum but I have to ask: Are you a Knicks fan or a Lin fan? Have you stopped being a Knicks fan over this ****ing kid? I haven't seen you post anything in months over there, yet your all over every Jeremy Lin thread in this forum.

I loved every second of Linsanity, doesn't mean I have to be a Lin apologist and make excuses for every sub par game, which is a lot, hes had this season. I can acknowledge Felton is flat out better right now and plays with a style thats way better for our team.

You are acting like Knicks fans come in here and post everytime the kid has a crappy game. Its simply not true. Especially considering crappy games have been the norm for him this season. We are too busy posting about our first place team than to worry about a 10-6 PG out West who rarely ever finishes games anymore.

Do you really expect Knicks fans to give him every excuse in the book as to why he sucks this year instead of just acknowledging he sucks this year?

Dee you need to look closer then. Our forum has become a blatant homerism / bash thread if you disagree with anything the consensus has to say. I'm loving the winning streak and Felton is playing really well within our group of vets. If Felton was in Houston would he have the same level of success without Kidd , Melo, and Chandler to lean on. Felton is doing a great job but I won't bash Lin as most do now to validate Felton. I accept it for what it is. I'm actually happy for both sides. People have ignored all logic to bash the kid when he played hard for us and I don't accept any slander for any Knick who played hard for us. That included Gallo, Chandler etc etc.

I will admit he struggled. I will admit he's not a finished product. But the I told you Felton is better than that bum crap doesn't fly with me. We even had a mod bump an old thread to bait because he's been all in this season. I want my team to succeed but our fan base is becoming a bit obnoxious. I can find several posters every Lin thread ready to bait after a bad game. I've been a fan before the Melo n Amare years just like you. I'm pumped for this season just like you. I just don't overlook unfair criticism of a young player on a 17 game sample size. If that's the case lots of players suck right now.

And as far as posting in the Knick forum , most would say the quality of posting has dipped substantially from past years. Roshan made a great debate thread pointing out areas of concern that Melo has overcome this season and it was totally bashed and bumped to discredit when it actually shows he was right and those same numbers prove his point

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash View Post

Jeremy Lin signed a 3 year 25 million dollar deal.

12/25: 20 pts, 11 assists; W 120-97
    12/22: 15 pts, 11 assists; W 121-96
    12/19: 18 pts, 6 assists; W 125-103
    12/17: 22 pts, 8 assists; W 109-96

Linsanity's back, hatin' azz *****ez!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    12/25: 20 pts, 11 assists; W 120-97
    12/22: 15 pts, 11 assists; W 121-96
    12/19: 18 pts, 6 assists; W 125-103
    12/17: 22 pts, 8 assists; W 109-96

Linsanity's back, hatin' azz *****ez!!!!!
    Clearly worst of all time.

vCash
    Merry Christmas bit****
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    This is the worst thread of all time. Made way to pre-maturely at the time.

vCash
    Would Knicks fans would have wanted Lin or Felton today?

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    In a NY minute. Lin>Felton been saying it since the beginning.

vCash
    No, I'm not going to act like I didn't like Lin when he was with us but he has flaws in his game(as does Felton). I'm fine with the team we have now although Felton does shoot to much.

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash

Was signing Jeremy Lin the dumbest free agent signing of all time?

I also don't believe Lin would mesh well with us this year.

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Honestly felton has been struggling shooting the ball lately, 5 of 18 today, and 8 of 30 not too long ago. He's shooting way much and not getting his teammates involved, while te last 6-7 games, Jeremy Lin has been the Jeremy Lin of last year, and he had that 38 point outburst against the spurs one of the better defensive teams in the league. Right now I'd take Lin, but hopefully for the Knicks sake Felton will get it going again as he has shown he has tremendous chemistry with amare. Maybe move Felton to the bench with amare and they can anchor that unit so Shumpert can step into the starting role. Sorry I was getting off topic haha.

Point is, Lin is ballin lately.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    I also don't believe Lin would mesh well with us this year.
    Why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    No, I'm not going to act like I didn't like Lin when he was with us but he has flaws in his game(as does Felton). I'm fine with the team we have now although Felton does shoot to much.
    Yeah, but Lin is in what is basically his second season, and Felton has been playing eight years. Knicks are a good team, but wtf Felton takes twenty shots a game?? Lmao!! those shots should be going to Melo.

Imagine if Kidd tutored Lin.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    that's the f'n annoying part. Everyone is like he wouldn't mesh, Felton is trying to do what he does in his sleep. Felton a bit better dribble aside from that he can't pass it like lin, he can't drive and kick like him, he doesn't rebound like him. Defend, Lin is actually leading a category on D.

Jason Kidd is the Knicks PG, but if Lin were his partner, crap it would have been way better. But that's for another discussion, truth is for whatever reason ultimately attitude wise, personal agenda wise, it wouldn't work.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Yeah, but Lin is in what is basically his second season, and Felton has been playing eight years. Knicks are a good team, but wtf Felton takes twenty shots a game?? Lmao!! those shots should be going to Melo.

Imagine if Kidd tutored Lin.
    Kidd tutoring Lin....
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast