Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    Knicks fans seek validation wishing some1 who played his heart out for their team to fail in another uniform. It's shameful. Half y'all was screaming in ur seats for those two weeks. And even if ur happy with Felton. What if Jkidd tutored this kid the same way Felton is getting now. I never liked Felton but I won't wish him to fail in our uniform either. And the Knicks fans pointing out 2 turnovers act like our pg doesn't do the same sometimes in clutch moments. Jkidd has been the calming influence on the floor. Attack me if you want but I call you a hypocrite after 84 games as a pro your bashing this kid. Tony Parker himself says he on pace with his numbers as a youngster. Psd scouts
    preach brother. I'll listen to Toney Parker or Magic over PSD fans

2. 12-11-2012, 03:08 AM
    Reason
    dodging the filter/insults/slurs/responses

vCash
    I think the fact that Lowry had two years left on his deal makes it one of the dumbest financial moves in NBA history, but he has talent. He wasn't a good fit for New York though. He needs to be on a team where he can be the focal point and New York wasn't the place for that. Wish him all the luck in the world but I'm glad he's gone.
    Last edited by FeltonYaMotha; 12-11-2012 at 03:37 AM.

vCash
    Oscar Robertson would average 12 pts a game playing for mchale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    Knicks fans seek validation wishing some1 who played his heart out for their team to fail in another uniform. It's shameful. Half y'all was screaming in ur seats for those two weeks. And even if ur happy with Felton. What if Jkidd tutored this kid the same way Felton is getting now. I never liked Felton but I won't wish him to fail in our uniform either. And the Knicks fans pointing out 2 turnovers act like our pg doesn't do the same sometimes in clutch moments. Jkidd has been the calming influence on the floor. Attack me if you want but I call you a hypocrite after 84 games as a pro your bashing this kid. Tony Parker himself says he on pace with his numbers as a youngster. Psd scouts
    Seriously, I don't get why Knicks fans are so hateful. The unreasonable Knicks fans only do this because they feel redeemed by the fact felton is playing so good, otherwise they wouldn't say a word.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

6. 12-11-2012, 03:38 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Good for him! I miss him on the Knicks, but he's the one dude I hope kills it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWC713 View Post
    this is rediculous. WORST SIGNING OF ALL TIME?

he's averaging 11/ 6/ 4 with 2 steals a game...for 8 mil a year.

thats not the WORST of ALL TIME. cmon. is he underperforming? sure. but he's 24 and is coming back from an injury.

how about gilbert for 120 mil? or rashard lewis for a max contract.

id say nene is a worse contract right now too, hes getting a max contract and hes pulling in just over 4 rebounds a game
    Sadly the wizards are the skins FO because all those 3 players we had or one of them still is on the team.

Lin not bad problem is the media hyped it up so much that hes bad or something.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

9. 12-11-2012, 04:04 AM
    Reason

vCash
    Jerome James comes to mind. Def worse than Lin.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    "Jeremy Lin's contract is ridiculous."

Signed,

Rashard (not Rashad....Rashard) Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Charlie V signing<
    I see your Charlie V signing and raise you one Landry Fields with a side of Andrea Bargnani.

vCash
    [QUOTE=SteveNash;24627787]Lin starting 25 games was enough to earn $25 mil. Y not judge him now?

this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    I see your Charlie V signing and raise you one Landry Fields with a side of Andrea Bargnani.
    Poor Toronto... Damn, haha.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by albertajaysfan View Post
    Should have went all in :

Drafting 50 PFs, also signing Aaron Gray to a $10 mil contract for having averaged 3 mins the past year, and signing Kleiza to 4 years $20 mil for doing nothing.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post

Drafting 50 PFs, also signing Aaron Gray to a $10 mil contract for having averaged 3 mins the past year, and signing Kleiza to 4 years $20 mil for doing nothing.
    lol touche my friend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Poor Toronto... Damn, haha.
    It truly is amazing the loyalty of Toronto sports fans. We have the Raptors and the Leafs in the same city. No city deserves that kind of FO ineptitude.

There is a reason Toronto sports fans worship Anthopolous. He seems to have a plan and isn't full of BS ala Colangelo and Burke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post

Don't worry we have two second round picks for next year so we can get two more PFs to play with Acy on our D-league team.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast