Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    they are struggling, but just like the football game on thursday, this could have been a trap game. we take teams lightly sometimes, and they bite us. toronto might be 4-16 or whatever, but they have just as many professionals on their team as we do. as it turns out, the broncos nor the jazz tripped themselves up.

and forgive me, but i take exception to the insinuation that carroll has no business shooting 3s. he's better than anyone we had last year (which isn't saying much, but come on... he's been good from downtown so far).
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    last year he shot 7-19 at a .368 clip and this year he is shooting 3-14 for a pultry .21% he isn't a 3 point shooter or quite frankly he would easily make more then minimum. also raja bell was out best 3pt shooter last year

vCash
    i exaggerated, but still. to knock a guy who's $$$ isn't made for his shooting ability... i'd rather get back to hating on cj then nitpicking carroll's game.

but wow, to get past the 130 mark without jefferson, and hold them to under 100 without favors is something else. love it.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    We looked good tonight. Great team basketball with a lot of people getting involved and the ball moving around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    i exaggerated, but still. to knock a guy who's $$$ isn't made for his shooting ability... i'd rather get back to hating on cj then nitpicking carroll's game.

but wow, to get past the 130 mark without jefferson, and hold them to under 100 without favors is something else. love it.
    whats sad is that % wise carroll at .37% would be our second best 3pt shooter percentage which is terrible

vCash
    how about kanter??? started in place of big al and did very well. i'm sure it did tons for his confidence.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    I wish Favors was back so we could see what a Favors Milly backcourt looked like.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    frontcourt?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Yes Frontcourt... my bad
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    had to get you back for beating me a few weeks ago, lol
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kant Stand Kobe View Post
    Not sure if this is even possible. When he gets the ball the offense stops.

Stagnant.

I love the way we look without him.

The offense stops cause he usually scores a basket. I thought that was the purpose of basketball on the offense end was to score. Apparently most jazz fans only want baskets scored if the ball is passed 6 times and then someone shoots instead of just give big al the ball on the post and letting him go to work. Let me ask this do buckets count for more points if the ball has been passed all around instead of a one on one play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    The offense stops cause he usually scores a basket. I thought that was the purpose of basketball on the offense end was to score. Apparently most jazz fans only want baskets scored if the ball is passed 6 times and then someone shoots instead of just give big al the ball on the post and letting him go to work. Let me ask this do buckets count for more points if the ball has been passed all around instead of a one on one play.
    its more entertaining to watch ball movement. also all the guys play harder on the defensive end because they get energy from being involved offensively.

Don get me wrong I love what Al gives us. a go to post player with the offensive skill set to get a high percentage shot in crunch time.

Al is a tremendous weapon for us no doubt
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12