Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Raps start at PF and Centre?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jonas & Bargs

3 10.34%
  • Johnson & Bargs

3 10.34%
  • Johnson & Davis

3 10.34%
  • Jonas & Davis

20 68.97%
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    2K13 time!
    xbox or ps3?

vCash
    If the future of this team is a Shooting Guard who cannot dribble the ball and cannot finish when a hand is on face then we are in deep deep ****.

Might as well just join a yearly dunk contest.

vCash
    What have we as fans done to deserve this? Honestly, if the Jays don't make the playoffs next year, i will lose all faith in Toronto Sports teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    If the future of this team is a Shooting Guard who cannot dribble the ball and cannot finish when a hand is on face then we are in deep deep ****.

Might as well just join a yearly dunk contest.
    do you know who valanciaunas is? no one is expecting derozan to be our saviour

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianwe View Post
    Thanks man, lol I'll just probably fall asleep! No streams will probably work but at least I got the box scores and this forum to keep me updated!
    Your going to need a browser with flash support and desktop emulation in orderr to use USAGOALS. I've gotten it to work on my Fiance's ipad before, but I don't have access to it right now to tell you exactly what I used.

http://www.ipadapps-home.com/vbrowse...418791028.html

And again, best of luck!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    xbox or ps3?
    2K13 on PS3 and Black Ops 2 on X-Box
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    do you know who valanciaunas is? no one is expecting derozan to be our saviour
    I understand that but would it help if you have a shooting guard who has decent fundamentals.

Come on, there are cheaper Dunkers out there if BC is hoping that in a year or two he will get a good return of his investment.

vCash
    It's not too much to ask for having a shooting guard getting paid like this to be able to handle the ball and finish.

vCash
    It's not too much to ask for having a shooting guard getting paid like this to be able to handle the ball and finish.
    Maybe they need a stretch 4 to compensate for the SG with no handles. Oh wait ... lol.

vCash
    DD doesn't have the court vision or handles to work well in a free flowing 'system'. But, his handle is getting better - much improved over last season. Been impressed with his post ups for the most part. Like to see more of that from Bargs, Val, and DD.

vCash
    I understand that but would it help if you have a shooting guard who has decent fundamentals.

Come on, there are cheaper Dunkers out there if BC is hoping that in a year or two he will get a good return of his investment.
    no point in discussing derozans talent level clearly you think hes dleague material and i disagree lol but i believe we have good young talent in derozan/ross/valanciaunas we need to get rid of dead weight like bargnani he has overstayed his welcome. i don't even blame colangelo they should have gave him a multi year extention so he didn't have to rush our rebuild i think we were 1-2 years left growing before we started seriously thinking of winning

vCash
    It's a big sample size now for some people to still not realize that Demar is fundamentally challenge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psuedo View Post
    DD doesn't have the court vision or handles to work well in a free flowing 'system'. But, his handle is getting better - much improved over last season. Been impressed with his post ups for the most part. Like to see more of that from Bargs, Val, and DD.
    Agreed. Happy to have seen two post ups from Bargs. Want to see a lot more. Gets him in the game.

vCash
    oy. this sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    where do we go from here guys
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast