Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Punk beats Rock at the Rumble
    Rock or Cena wins the rumble
    Whichever doesn't win the rumble wins the title in the chamber

3 way at mania.
    As long as Punk remains champion I'm okay with that

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Decrease, I like Rock but a part time star shouldn't win the strap he hasn't been in a match since Wrestlemania and you're trying to tell me he just comes in and win the title like that nah. It'll hurt punk also, Let Punk get over by beating Rock and he can shove in everyone face he did something their hero Cena couldn't do which is beat The Rock! And let Punk win clean.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I voted for neither I don't see or think the WWE will let him win the WWE title? Like most here have said depends on how they use him. To me The Rock as always been one of those guys I don't like but I don't hate either. However instead of a triple threat at WM or the chamber like someone here said why not have a fatal four way? Punk vs Cena vs Rock vs Ryback? Then have Ziggler cash in his MITB briefcase?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I voted for neither I don't see or think the WWE will let him win the WWE title? Like most here have said depends on how they use him. To me The Rock as always been one of those guys I don't like but I don't hate either. However instead of a triple threat at WM or the chamber like someone here said why not have a fatal four way? Punk vs Cena vs Rock vs Ryback? Then have Ziggler cash in his MITB briefcase?
    His case is for the WHC....
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    As long as Punk remains champion I'm okay with that
    I asked this before, but if not Rock beating Punk, then who? People don't Cena to do it, they don't want Rock to do it, and most seem against Ryback too? Cena and Rock are the 2 biggest faces in the wwe and Ryback has all the momentum to do it. Should Punk keep the title forever?

I mean if there is one legitimate loss he can take without it making him look weak, it would be against one of those 3. And the one guy who is the most over of the three is Rock. People are always against punk losing, but no one ever brings up an alternative.

The only thing that is going to happen if Rock wins is that Cena is eventually going to get his WM win back in the grandest fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Should Punk keep the title forever?
    Yes he should But if anyone was to beat Punk, I'd like it to be Daniel Bryan once he breaks away from Hell No. A way out of that story line would for them to lose the tag titles, setting Kane vs DB, DB beats Kane, goes after Punk's title.

vCash

WWE: If the Rock Wins the WWE Title at The Royal Rumble...

i am by no means a wrestling fan anymore. i gave it a shot this time last yr, and watched up until Survivor. i am just discouraged by this so called product. that being said, unless the Rock wrestles full time he shouldnt wear it. regardless WWE is still dead to me, and dead in the ratings aswell.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Wrestling is a stagnant business as tv ratings stay in the same area unless there are special events/appearances. Vince and co seem like they don't even try anymore for raw and ratings aren't going back to their peak.

You would have never seen part timers be so crucial in the 90s. You will never see star power like that again.

But yes, Rock shouldn't get the title unless he abides by the 30 day rule IMO.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 12-10-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY:24653569
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Should Punk keep the title forever?
    Yes he should But if anyone was to beat Punk, I'd like it to be Daniel Bryan once he breaks away from Hell No. A way out of that story line would for them to lose the tag titles, setting Kane vs DB, DB beats Kane, goes after Punk's title.
    Bryan was actually the guy I wanted to see face Rock if not punk.
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    It depends what they do with it afterwards. They'd have the name power and the publicity on it. If they made that THE belt to hold, and treated it as such, it would increase it's value by a lot.

vCash
    I'm not sure it would either increase or decrease the importance of the WWE title but putting the belt on Rock at the Rumble might create a chain of events that lead to a great main event at WM.

1st. Cena beats Ziggler got the MITB briefcase at TLC
    2nd. Cena cashes in at the Rumble and wins the WHC
    3rd. Rock beats Punk at Rumble for the WWE Title\
    4th. Rock or Cena win the Rumble
    5th. Rock vs Cena 2 at WM to unify the WHC and WWE Titles.

vCash
    I actually do liek the idea of the whc or wwe champ winning the rumble and then having champ vs champ at maina to merge the belts finally.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash

WWE: If the Rock Wins the WWE Title at The Royal Rumble...

ratings are no concern cause theres no WCW or ECW setting the standards. remember back in the day when Raw was scratching and clawing for ratings on Monday night? now there are no standards, or rival companies, and Vince can do whatever he wants and not give a rats *** otherwise. could you imagine if Vince pulled this PG **** in '96? it would be considered rape, but thats just my opinion.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123