Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRoo View Post
    Go Zips!
    They stole plenty of my money over the years....5 for undergrad and another 3 or 4 working on graduate degree. The academic advisement at the U of A was HORRIBLE when I was there ('97-'02 UG '02-06 Grad). As a teacher and coach, if a student or player asks me about becoming a Zip...I try my best to steer them in another direction.

vCash
    See BB I knew you could be positive once in a while about a Cleveland franchise. Either way if the deal works out or not on Swisher at least the FO has shown this offseason that they are getting serious about this thing. Spent money when needed (Maybe not even done doing that), took a team for a top prospect, and hired a great experienced manager. If anything at least they are showing Tito that they want to get this thing turned around with him at the helm. Also it always helps that Nick is bringing a hot wife with him.

Welcome Nick and definately welcome Joanna.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Don't know if anyone saw his press conference on MLB Network today but boy do I love this guy already. Immediately my favorite player on this team or in all of baseball, maybe next to Jason Kipnis.

I have never seen anybody be genuinely excited to come to Ohio and play for a Cleveland team, let alone THIS excited. This guy is truly passionate about Cleveland sports and wants to win here really bad. Even if he doesn't live up to expectations numbers-wise (and there's no reasons to suspect he won't, he's been one of the most consistent players in baseball the last 3-5 seasons) I am sure he will make up for it by being a great leader in the clubhouse and a much-needed person for young guys like Chisenhall, Kipnis and Santana to rally around and learn from.

http://video-embed.cleveland.com/ser...hmSCKNFhrBY-nL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iAugust View Post
    Don't know if anyone saw his press conference on MLB Network today but boy do I love this guy already. Immediately my favorite player on this team or in all of baseball, maybe next to Jason Kipnis.

I have never seen anybody be genuinely excited to come to Ohio and play for a Cleveland team, let alone THIS excited. This guy is truly passionate about Cleveland sports and wants to win here really bad. Even if he doesn't live up to expectations numbers-wise (and there's no reasons to suspect he won't, he's been one of the most consistent players in baseball the last 3-5 seasons) I am sure he will make up for it by being a great leader in the clubhouse and a much-needed person for young guys like Chisenhall, Kipnis and Santana to rally around and learn from.

http://video-embed.cleveland.com/ser...hmSCKNFhrBY-nL
    That might have been one of the greatest PC's I have watched regarding the Tribe. Swish is just pure excitement. Also like everyone thought, Tito put in a lot of work to get him here. #33 in the scorecard, but already #1 in our hearts.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN4kSHizycY

replace parkman with Swisher lol
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN4kSHizycY

replace parkman with Swisher lol
    Makes the woman in Cleveland puke.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash