37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Lakers

20 54.05%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

17 45.95%
Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Lol I use to get mad like you. Then I realized that that kobe won't get it done anymore and it makes it all better.
    He's towards the end of his career, he's not the same player he was 5-6 yrs ago, can you blame him?

He gives it his all every single night and you never question his urge to win and work hard. That's all you can ask for from him as his iconic career winds down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    ...LOL... Jamison got the Pau 4th quarter bench treatment

Small ball baby
    Ibaka was owning him
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    nah, kobe's time is over. time to move on. He's still great no doubt, he's still efficient, TIMES UP.
    Sounds like there's a crack in your story somewhere. Your flip-flopping lolz.

vCash
    After the first 8 mins, Jamison was awful. Ron was terrible all game. Duhon and Morris got torched. Ebanks? Are you ****ing kidding me? Hill was bad tonight even though his effort was there.

Meeks, Kobe, and Dwight fought hard. Dwight could have showed a little more energy on defense though.

vCash
    All i want for xmas is for Lakers to be 1 game above .500 this seem like mission impossible.

vCash
    nah, kobe's time is over. time to move on. He's still great no doubt, he's still efficient, TIMES UP.
    Lol if its time to move on for Kobe.. in that case: Wade and the 90% of the SG should as well, because he's still the #1 SG in the NBA
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I wouldn't take too much away from this late game "comeback." The Thunder beat us in every aspect of the game. But as we've said, we don't have Nash, Gasol, or Blake.
    The game got away in the 2nd, and the refs had a lot to do with that. Were this a home game, we probably win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    He's towards the end of his career, he's not the same player he was 5-6 yrs ago, can you blame him?

He gives it his all every single night and you never question his urge to win and work hard. That's all you can ask for from him as his iconic career winds down.
    exactly.. the FO knows this too which is why they got him soo much help this year. It's not his fault half his starting lineup is hurt
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Lol if its time to move on for Kobe.. in that case: Wade and the 90% of the SG should as well, because he's still the #1 SG in the NBA
    #1 or not he's a dinosaur and i don't know how much longer kobe will last, i'm thinking he'll last till he's 40 but

for the sake of winning, i'm not sure if the kobe direction is the right one anymore.

i've seen kobe since his rookie year, and i've seen it all. love kobe
    but man, i can't stand it anymore.

vCash
    People on here are silly. If you add gasol or nash to most .500 teams they become contenders or even favorites, we're getting both of those guys back. Once they're healthy, things will be much different.

vCash
    Lakers as a team had 17 Turnovers.

Kobe (5) and Dwight (6) combined for 11 of them.

vCash
    #1 or not he's a dinosaur and i don't know how much longer kobe will last, i'm thinking he'll last till he's 40 but

for the sake of winning, i'm not sure if the kobe direction is the right one anymore.

i've seen kobe since his rookie year, and i've seen it all. love kobe
    but man, i can't stand it anymore.
    I have seen him since he was a rookie as well. I do agree this is not how they are going to win. Again though... How do you want him to help the team with our all star PG is out and our shooting PF is out too? Kobe needs to score in order to keep it close.
    #Chow!

vCash
    guys like allen iverson are gone,

of course kobe is way greater than allen iverson because kobe has the accomplishments and iverson doesn't

but man, you gotta play team ball, with a team concept every single possession.
    and kobe can't do that.

his frustration will settle in, then he just jacks off to oblivion. could careless of about Jodie welcome to the lakers meeks.

meeks got pissed at the end because kobe ball hogged like crazy.

vCash
    guys like allen iverson are gone,

of course kobe is way greater than allen iverson because kobe has the accomplishments and iverson doesn't

but man, you gotta play team ball, with a team concept every single possession.
    and kobe can't do that.
    He does what he feels he needs to. He had 7 assists tonight and should have had like 14 if guys make their open shots.

vCash
    ****... After my vegas bday last weekend... didnt think I was going to go out tonight...
    **** this **** though.. I need a drink.

Im out
    #Chow!

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast