Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Lakers

20 54.05%
  • Oklahoma City Thunder

17 45.95%
Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    god damn't another ****er TO. Kobe, why pass that? You had 10 seconds, take the last shot. And now we give up a ****ing buzzer beater.

Kobe, another ****ing mistake costing us. You are too experienced to be doing dumb ****. Kobe's so ****ing stubborn and ignorant he will blame that on Dwight for throwing it away too.

Mother****er. It's a sequence like that which shows you the major problem with this team. Too many ****ing mental lapses... and by our best player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    WTH is in Thabeet's hair?
    Andrew Bynum's shampoo & conditioner

vCash
    I'll take that last trash shot by Westbrook, for two reasons. First, it's probably not going to happen again. Second, anything that gets Westbrook thinking he's unstoppable is good for LA. I'd much rather watch him play hero ball than try to keep Durant from scoring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    god damn't another ****er TO. Kobe, why pass that? You had 10 seconds, take the last shot. And now we give up a ****ing buzzer beater.

Kobe, another ****ing mistake costing us. You are too experienced to be doing dumb ****. Kobe's so ****ing stubborn and ignorant he will blame that on Dwight for throwing it away too.

Mother****er. It's a sequence like that which shows you the major problem with this team. Too many ****ing mental lapses... and by our best player.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    ...got that out of my system. Wake up Kobe!

vCash
    Out of all the players I hate in the NBA, Russell Westbrook HAS GOT to be at the top of that list!!!!!!!! I hate that smug look he gets on his face....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I needed to let that out haha

vCash
    I can't be mad at Russell, he's a UCLA bruin but Morris has to know that Westbrook likes to shoot those threes at the end of quarters
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash

He just doesn't understand how to manage a game. He knows how to attack, and he's not afraid of key moments, but when it comes to playing smart -- being a great QB -- he can't do it. I don't even blame him: he's got a scorers mentality, and always will.

Thankfully, when Nash is back Kobe won't have to make those decisions.

vCash
    Westbrook is in my top 3 HATED players list. The guy does the worst stink face and act so tough when he is really a ****** just watch the video of him vs Artest last year lol he thinks he is so gangster. He is worse then J R Smith

vCash
    Kobe has been flat out terrible. He has to play better.

GO LAKERS

vCash

The hell you talking about? Dwight's the one who turned it over
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    The creativity of Jamison

vCash
    Jamison!

vCash
    Only Jamison and Howard came to play tonight

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast