Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Curry

vCash
    There are so many good PG's in todays NBA that he kinda gets lost in the shuffle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    ill trade him for triple double rondo.
    I wouldn't. Teams give Rajon Rondo jumpshots, they want him to shoot. He is an unbelievable play maker and defender for his position, but put him on a team without future HOF'ers and he doesnt look as good. Hes a top level point guard but Curry has more potential and long term value at 24 years old.

vCash
    Currys my favorite warrior, and possibly my favorite player in the league.

The Celtics win every year and also won a championship with Rondo at PG when he was surrounded by great shooters.

He doesn't have the kind of shooting this year that he's had in years past, including Pierce's production.

Put Rondo on a team with Lee, Landry, Barnes, Jack, when Rush comes back and Thompson lol

those shooters..I'm making that trade for Mr triple double.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    I was speaking strictly from a fantasy standpoint

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    so in the real world then, you wouldn't trade curry for rondo straight up?

vCash
    We have Thompson to shoot..and i wouldnt mind rondo since we are a defensive minded team apparently..he is more of a proven and natural point guard than curry..we all know curry is a shooting guard at heart.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We have Thompson to shoot..and i wouldnt mind rondo since we are a defensive minded team apparently..he is more of a proven and natural point guard than curry..we all know curry is a shooting guard at heart.
    Not looking like it lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    so in the real world then, you wouldn't trade curry for rondo straight up?
    thats a hard question right now because curry is playing out of his mind the last week or so.... but I think I would trade him for rondo.... id walk away with an unsure look on my face, but I like rondos game a lot.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    currys a pg with the ability to score. I dont have a problem with currys ability to run an offense as much as his upside on the defensive end of the floor.

vCash
    I'm holding onto Curry as of now. Younger, more potential, and he has a better contract. But that's only if he keeps playing like a Point Guard. If he starts playing like a Shooting Guard again, I'm making that trade.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    But Curry's value right now is stupid high.

vCash
    MIB's... That bet is close-ish you nervous? Cause your bet comes down to curry staying healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    MIB's... That bet is close-ish you nervous? Cause your bet comes down to curry staying healthy.
    I'm not nervous at all to be 100. Curry's over the ankle issues IMO, and we've been playing without our starting Center. Once we get him back, it's over for everyone but the Thunder and Grizz aha.

vCash
    I'm not nervous at all to be 100. Curry's over the ankle issues IMO, and we've been playing without our starting Center. Once we get him back, it's over for everyone but the Thunder and Grizz aha.
    what if he never comes back?

vCash
    lol oh stylez

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast