Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Do you guys think a Blake + Ebanks for Tayshaun Prince would be possible?

Blake is 8M these 2 yrs, Ebanks expiring. That could give Detroit some cap relief as Tayshaun is roughly around 21-22M over 3 yrs. And if Prince pans out, Metta might become expendable as an amnesty candidate this summer before the 2013-2014 repeater tax hits.
    I say no because Detroit will say no, and also Ebanks will use his no trade clause to block the trade. Also salaries won't match anyways so the Lakers have to add a little more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well you're being a crybaby as usual. I mean if you not going to listen then I don't want to talk to you anymore. Also I am just being realistic here ok, and if you don't like it then you can just move along.
    Per usual, an incoherent response.

Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Per usual, an incoherent response.

Thanks!
    Well you made fun of me so I made fun of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well you made fun of me so I made fun of you.
    You might as well wear a huge sign that says "I'm a child"

vCash
    No bench because team had 1 lotto draft pick this whole decade, and player development is not as good as the Spurs'

vCash
    The Lakers are now dumping 1st round picks like they were candy. They are dumping their player development in favor of getting top heavy.

There aren't many teams that have 4 players making 10+ million and they have the highest paid player in basketball. When you spend money on premium talent you don't have much left for mediocre or prospect talent.

Their last decent 1st rounder was Sasha and he was a good contributor to the bench during their championship seasons.

Their second round picks have all been awful (as expected).

That's why they haven't built a bench. B/c in championship seasons, the Laker first round picks were bench players (Farmar, Sasha, D George). Now their bench players are journeymen...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345