Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phillip Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I've got it as : Wheeler, Burris, Streater, Adams, Goodson, Stewart, in one cap-riddled off-season with no draft picks.

They're not super-stars, but they might be among the players who stick around. IMO, we're starting to see a legitimate foundation for the success of the 2013 team.

BTW - I'm not sold on Brisel being a scrub. Is he giving up pressure up the middle? Not usually. Furthermore, the run blocking has been sufficient, Oakland just chooses to employ runners who don't run to open space.
    The only person I see as not coming back out of that group would be Goodson and that's because he can be replaced now by Stewart... The rest have talent and just need time to grow...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    I don't think so Huff is still good depth and is versatile if anything we will move him back to safety...
    Yup! You took the words right out of my mouth, why would we cut one of the few bright spots we got on D?!? Name me one other fs thats transitioned into a cb and has had as much success as Huff. The guys a true professional and does whats asked of him night in and night out....under rated IMO, if anything we need more players like him...

vCash
    Phillip Adams impressed me last nite. this boy came to play and Deserves more playing time, hell i say give him and chance and start him... Bartell will be gone in the off season he sucks, looked lossed last night...

vCash
    Now if only McClain can play with the same tenacity and heart that Adams played with Thursday night.

Adams looked really good, I was impressed. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do rest of the season. I think he should be brought back for sure to compete for a starting job and if he doesn't win the starting job atleast he should make a darn good backup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    The only person I see as not coming back out of that group would be Goodson and that's because he can be replaced now by Stewart... The rest have talent and just need time to grow...
    I like Goodson.

He's inexpensive, explosive and capable of functioning in the ZBS.

An offense needs a few guys who can stretch the field and threaten a defense with the potential for a big play. Goodson fits the bill, IMO.

vCash
    ^^Ditto

vCash
    I like Adams. Just keep him off the field during punt returns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123